Table of Contents
The modern world has changed everything into a digital manifestation. The pen and paper world is rapidly changing to the pen less and paperless medium in every sector. In this change of era do you wish to confirm your seats in the growing sector and make your career safe without any encumbrances. If so, grab your opportunity for the Kerala PSC Typist Clerk GR II. For every competitive exam, all the aspirants may think that what would be the likely salary of the post if I have cracked the examination out of all the tough competition. If you have similar doubts regarding salary and remunerations of the post of Kerala PSC Typist Clerk GR. II, then let us discuss the topic in this blog. Let us check out the Kerala PSC Typist Clerk GR. II Salary 2022 – In hand, Pay Scale, Allowances
Kerala PSC Typist Clerk GR. II – General Overview
|Department||Malabar Cements Limited|
|Name of Post||Typist Clerk Gr. II|
|Number of vacancies||02 (Two)|
|Last Date of Application||30/09/2020|
|Mode of Application||only through One Time Registration|
- The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advise was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
- 3% of the vacancies for the post shall be reserved for differently abled candidates with Locomotor disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment as per G.O.(P)No.1/13/SJD dated 03.01.2013.
- Candidates selected to a Permanent vacancy will be employed provisionally as ‘Probationer’ and the period of probation shall be as stipulated in Certified Standing Orders applicable to the employee.
- Only on successful completion of probation, the employee will be confirmed as a permanent employee provided however that until and unless orders of confirmation are issued in writing, he/she will be deemed to be continuing on probation.
Salary – In hand, Pay Scale, Allowances
The Salary and the allowance of the post is same as that of the salary of the post under the government for any Gr. II level. The increment, pay band, DA, HRA all will be calculated according to the above band of the government. The Pay Scale of the post specifying the Basic Pay of the post has been included in the official notification of the Kerala PSC.
The Pay Scale of the post of Kerala PSC Typist GR. II has been specified as a Scale of pay ranging from 4,920 – 6,642
Apart from this basic pay all the allowances and increment will be added to this basic pay to calculate the in-hand salary of the post.
The salary not only be the prime factor of selecting a career. Whether you like the career, whether you have the adequate skills required for the particular job, whether you will be happy serving others by disposing your job all will matter. If you have still doubt on whether apply for this job or not, then try to take an introspection about your aspirations and skills. But before that make sure you possess all the required qualifications of the post. After all this if you are sure about applying this post, Entri app is here with a handful of personalised coaching and guidance for make you clear the exam. Keep studying Keep winning!