Kerala Water Authority released the notification for the post of Operator on 16th November 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may have submitted their applications. In this article, the candidates can check the Kerala Water Authority Pump Operator Salary 2021 and other details regarding the post.
Join our Kerala PSC Operator crash course– Water Authority course and avail more mock tests. Download Entri for all the information regarding the course.
Kerala Water Authority Pump Operator Notification Overview
|Name of post||Operator|
|Department||Kerala Water Authority|
|Date of Notification||16 November|
|Number of vacancies||88|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Document Verification/ Interview|
KWA Eligibility Criteria
19-36 years. Only candidates born between 01.01.2001 and 02.01.1984 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxation. In no case, the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 years.
- Pass in SSLC Examination or equivalent qualification.
- National Trade Certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle / Electrician)
- Probation- Any person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he joins duty be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- In the case of difference in original Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC Book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette Notification in this regard, along with Non-Creamy Layer /Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Kerala Water Authority Pump Operator Salary
A pump operator at the department of Kerala Water Authority will have a consolidated amount of Rs. 20100-53300/-.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to Kerala PSC Water Authority Pump Operator Exam 2020-21 exams. The exam date is yet to be announced and the same will be updated on our page, as soon as it is available on the Kerala PSC. Candidates can strategize their preparation through our channel. Get the Early bird offer for the KWA course and ace your preparations.