It is important for each and every candidate who has filled up the application form for the post of assistant surgeon in Kerala PSC to give the written examination. The written examination for the vacancy of the assistant surgeon will be most probably conducted in the month of June. Given below are the basic details regarding the Kerala PSC assistant surgeon exam date 2022. You can also check out the various details regarding the Kerala PSC assistant surgeon examination 2022 given below. The candidates are requested to start preparing for the examination because the organisation will be conducting it really soon.
CHECK THE LATEST KPSC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATIONS HERE
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Exams 2022
If you want to get a job as an assistant surgeon in the Kerala Public Service Commission then you will first have to go through the three-step selection procedure adopted by the organisation. The first phase of the selection procedure is the written examination phase. All of the candidates will have to go through a written examination or an oral test depending upon the circumstances of the country. The candidates will have to successfully pass Phase 1 in order to go to Phase II and Phase III. Phase II will be an interview round and the Phase 3 will consist of the document verification. Phase II and Phase III will be conducted by the authorities personally for each and every candidate. Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Exam Date 2022 is not yet announced by the authorities as of now.
Take This Free Mock Test For Kerala PSC Examination
The Kerala Public Service Commission has not made any announcement regarding the exact date on which the written examination will be conducted for the vacancy of assistant surgeon in their organisation. However, the last date to fill up the application form for the recruitment of opportunity was 5th May 2021. It is speculated that the written examination Phase 1 for the recruitment opportunity will be conducted next month for all of the candidates who have successfully filled the application form.
- The last date to apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Recruitment opportunity is 5th May 2021
- Written Examination (Phase I)- Yet to be released
- Personal Interview (Phase II)- Yet to be released
- Document Verification (Phase III)- Yet to be released
- Result Date- Yet to be released
Take This Video Lesson For Kerala PSC Examination
Given below is the table indicating the examination pattern which will be followed by the authorities to frame the question papers in the written examination for the assistant surgeon vacancy available in the Kerala Public Service Commission. You have to prepare yourself according to the examination pattern in order to successfully qualify for the job.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Biochemistry||100||100||1 hr 15 minutes|
|Forensic Medicine and Toxicology|
|Medicine and its Allied Speciality|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Human Physiology and Biophysics|
|Surgery and its Allied Specialities|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Exam Date 2022- Selection Criteria
After the candidates have successfully filled the application form for the job vacancy of assistant surgeon, they will have to go through the three-step selection procedure adopted by the authorities to select the candidates for the vacancy. Given below is the detail regarding the selection criteria which will be followed by Kerala PSC to select the candidates.
- The candidates will first have to go through the written examination or the online test either of which will be conducted by the authorities most probably next month taking into consideration the circumstances of the country.
- After the written examination will be successfully concluded, the merit list will be published on the official website of the organisation and the people who will be included in the merit list will be called for the second phase of the selection procedure which will be the interview round.
- The last round of the selection procedure consists of document verification.
- In the document verification round, the candidates are requested to bring their original documents.
- Finally, the final merit list will be published on the official website of Kerala PSC and the selected candidates will be given the offer letter.
Prepare Yourself For Kerala PSC Examination Click Here
The examination dates for the vacancy of the assistant surgeon are not known as of now but it is highly likely that the examination will be conducted in the month of June. Entri helps thousands of Government job aspirants in order to make them crack Government examinations. You can take a free mock test now and prepare yourself for the Kerala PSC assistant surgeon recruitment notification without wasting your time. Keep an eye out on the official exam date for the vacancy of assistant surgeon in Kerala PSC and prepare yourself starting today!
Discussion about this post