Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (Krishna DCCB) has published the recruitment notification of Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant/ Clerk posts. This Krishna DCCB recruitment is only candidates domicile of Krishna District. If you are a graduate below 30 years then you can also apply online towards these posts through the below-given link.
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
Krishna District Co-operative Bank is inviting applications from graduates towards the Assistant Manager and Clerk posts. Bank will conduct a written test followed by the personal interview to select the eligible candidates towards its service. Selected candidates will be hired for the pay scale of:
The Scale of Pay for the post of Assistant Manager at present is Rs.15925 -655/4 -18545 -815/5 – 22620 –
980/2 – 24580 – 1145/8 – 33740 – 1460/1 – 35200 (21 stages) + 3 Stagnation Increments of Rs.1460/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. The pay scale for the post of Staff Assistant at present is Rs.11765 -570/5 -14615 -655/6 – 18545 – 815/5 -22620 -980/2 -24580 -1145/5 -30305(24 stages) + 4 Stagnation Increments of Rs.1145/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. At present, the total starting
emoluments are around Rs.24,000/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22-01-2021
- Last Date to for Online Application & Fee Payment: 31-01-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 31-01-2021
- Tentative date of Written test/ Online test: February 2021
Krishna District Corporative Bank Recruitment Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized university. Proficiency in the local language (Telugu) is essential and should possess knowledge in English. Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview for the post of Assistant Manager)
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 18 years and 30 years as on January 01, 2021. Eligible candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
- The DCC Bank has its area of operations as the District and as such all positions are within the District and
suitable for Local Candidates only. Accordingly, only candidates local to the KRISHNA District (candidates
having domicile of the Krishna District) are eligible to apply for the posts.
|Staff Assistant/ Clerk||72|
For Staff Assistant post: 25% of the total vacancies are earmarked to be filled up with the staff working in the PACS affiliated to the Krishna DCCB, Machilipatnam, who fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in this notification
and the vacancies as shown for other candidates in different categories may finally vary accordingly.
Krishna DCCB: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates shall be made based on Online Test/ Examination and interview. The
Online Test/ Examination will be conducted in English. The Online Test will be for 100 marks & Interview for 12.5marks. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers. The exam pattern for both posts are as follows:
Krishna DCCB Online Application 2021
To start your Krishna Co-operative bank application, visit the bank’s official website or, Click Here. To start a new application click on “New Registration” tab, and fill all your personal details as required. Candidates should upload your recent photograph & signature through the given link. The application form will be completed only after paying the required application fees. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The application fee for various categories are:
|Category Name||Direct Recruitment to both the posts||In-service candidates of PACS
affiliated to DCCB for the post of Staff Assistant
|SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS bank charges||Rs.708/||Rs.590/|
|OC/ BC (application fee+ bank charges)||Rs.826/-||Rs.708/|
Krishna DCCB 2021 Recruitment Official Notification
Click here to download the official recruitment notification of Krishna DCCB 2021
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today with us. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.