Table of Contents
KSEB AE Notification 2022: Kerala State Electricity Board has invited online applications from qualified candidates for KSEB Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Category No: 439/2022 posts. Aspirants between 19 to 40 years can be eligible to apply for this position. The commission has listed 06 vacancies in total. Selected candidates will have a pay scale of ₹40975-81630/-. If interested, apply for this direct recruitment through your PSC profiles on or before 14th December 2022. Bookmark this article for the Latest updates regarding KSEB Electrical Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022.
KSEB Assistant Electrical Engineer Notification 2022 An Overview
A brief overview about the Kerala PSC PRO Notification 2022 is given below:
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB)
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
|Last Date to Apply
|14 December 2022
|19 to 40 years
KSEB Assistant Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Click here to download the official notification for the KSEB Assistant Engineer. The candidates can download the official PDF here. Make sure you read the eligibility criteria and further details before applying for the post. If you are an eligible candidates, don’t wait further. Do Apply Now!
KSEB Assistant Engineer Apply Date 2022
The Application process for KSEB Assistant Engineer vacancies commenced, and the last date to submit the application form will be 14 December 2022. The registration will be online mode. Before applying for the post, each candidate should register via one-time registration through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Once the registration is over, the exam date will notify here.
KSEB Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2022
The official date for KSEB Assistant Engineer Exam will be announced by the authority soon. Once declared, the date will notify here.
KSEB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Important Dates– KSEB AE Notification 2022
|Apply Online Date
|21 November 2022
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees
|14 December 2022
|Call letter for Exam
|Not yet released
|Not yet announced
|Call letters for interview
|Not yet announced
|Not announced yet
|Not allotted yet
KSEB AE Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Confused how to apply? Read further and apply for the job now within few steps. Download the Assistant Engineer Latest Notification here.
- Visit Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulassi Profile
- Read and Download AE Notification PDF in detail
- Click on the apply online tab
- Connet AE vacancy application link
- Enter the required credentials
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
Application Fee for KSEB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
The aspirants of the KSEB AE Recruitment 2022 should note that there is no application fee required to be submitted along with the application form. By visiting your PSC Profile, candidates can apply for the vacancies without paying any fee.
KSEB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Documents Required
The documents required for KSEB AE Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- 10th Mark sheet along with a certificate for age declaration purposes.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 10+2 certificate and mark sheet
- Valid Education documents as mentioned in the official notification prior to required by the application form in original.
- For category II recruitment, candidates must possess the service certificate from the head of their department
- Aadhaar Card, PAN card, or any other valid ID proof in original.
- Domicile certificate.
- Certificate/ Diploma of any other qualification.
- Online application form submission documents.
- Community / Category certificate as per the norms.
- Certificates of conduct.
KSEB Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022
The authority has listed a total of 06 AE Vacancies in the Kerala State Electricity Department.
KSEB AE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- B.Tech. in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from an institution recognized by AICTE.
- 19 to 40 years
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
KSEB AE Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The Kerala SEB Assistant Engineer selection process includes the written/online/OMR exam following the document verification. The candidates are supposed to attend the written exam initially. The eligible candidates can further move to the document verification. The candidates who are eligible must be aware about the documents to be submitted in this final phase of recruitment.
KSEB Assistant Engineer Salary 2022
Scale of pay will be as ordained for the post by the concerned Company or Board or Corporation to which the candidate will be recruited. However as per the details included in the notification, selected candidates will be get a pay scale between ₹ 40975-81630/- per month.