Table of Contents
The Kerala State Electricity Board organizes a recruitment examination for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of sub engineers every year. The details regarding the examination are declared through the official website of Kerala PSC. The commission has published the official notification of the release of applications to the exam through the official notification has informed the details regarding the post. According to the notification published by Kerala PSC, the recruitment examination will be conducted at different centres across the state.
The official notification released by the commission, many details regarding the various aspects of the examination, eligibility, vacancy details, and the information related to the examination will be provided by the commission. It is one of the best opportunities for candidates who wants to land a government job. The examination is conducted under the guidance of Kerala PSC and candidates who are appearing for the examination must be well prepared so as to get a good rank in the final rank list. The candidates are expected to stay updated and plan their preparation accordingly.
KSEB Sub Engineer 2022- Insights
Listed below is a table consisting of all the important aspects of the examination. Updates will be made. The candidates are expected to follow up on the same and plan on their preparation process.
|SI No||Name of Post||Sub Engineer (Electrical)|
|1||Name of Organization||Kerala State Electricity Board Limited (KSEB)|
|4||Type of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|5||Salary||Rs.41600 – Rs.82400/-|
|6||Mode of Apply||Online|
|7||Type of Job||State Government|
|8||Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|9||Last date to submit the application||05th January 2022|
KSEB Recruitment 2022-Application Fee
There is NO application fee to apply for KSEB Recruitment 2021-22 because it is applied through Kerala PSC Thulasi.
The interested candidates should do the ONE-TIME REGISTRATION on the Kerala PSC website to apply for this post.
- Log in to the candidate profile through the Kerala PSC thulasi website portal.
- Look for the category no of the post which is: 553/2021
- Tap on the apply now button.
- Fill in the necessary information like Name (as in the photograph), date etc.
- The candidates must read the instructions and tap on the dialogue box.
- Preview and submit the application form.
- Download and print out the Application form for further use.
Points to Remember
- The aspirants must read the KSEB Recruitment 2021Notification carefully before applying the Online application form for the post of their interest.
- The candidates must make sure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the KSEB Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a final stage.
- The decision of the Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB) Selection Department is considered as final.
- The aspirants are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the KSEB Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid misconceptions.
- There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail and Mobile numbers details provided by the candidate
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck