The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has announced the recruitment of Assistant Engineers towards its service through a common written exam. LIC has reported 50 vacant posts so far. Engineering graduates below 30 years can now apply towards the LIC Assistant Engineer (AE) 2020. Interested candidates should submit their application on or before March 15, 2020.
LIC Assistant Engineer 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum of three years of working experience in the planning and execution of multi-storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum of three years of working experience in the planning and execution of multi-storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- Assistant Engineer (Architect): B. Arch. from a recognized University/Institution. Candidate should be registered with the Council of Architecture and possess a minimum of three years of experience in designing all types of buildings with allied services. Candidate should also be well versed with green building design requirements and the application of AutoCAD software and/or similar type software.
- Assistant Engineer (Structural): M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized University/ Institution. Candidate should be well versed with the structural design of high rise buildings with the foundation system. He/she should be familiar with various standards of BIS pertaining to structural design and Foundation design and must be experienced in the handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD, etc. Candidates applying for the post must possess minimum one-year hands-on experience in the area.
- Assistant Engineer (MEP engineers): B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum of three years of experience in the planning and execution of the Plumbing / Piping / HVAC system, Lift & Fire Fighting System, Electrical Sub-station in multi-storied buildings.
The candidate’s minimum age shall be 21 years (completed) as on February 0, 2020, and the maximum age shall
not be more than 30 years. The candidate must have been born not earlier than February 02, 1990, and not later than February 01, 1999, and both days are inclusive.
Relaxation in age limits according to the government norms are applicable.
LIC Assistant Engineer 2020 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||3||0||6||2||18||29|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||1||0||3||1||5||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Architect)||1||1||1||1||0||4|
|Assistant Engineer (Structural)||1||0||1||0||2||4|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical MEP Engineers)||0||0||1||1||1||3|
LIC AE 2020 Important Dates
- The start date for Online Registration of Applications- February 25, 2020
- Last date for Online Registration and Online Payment of Application Fee- March 15, 2020
- The download of Call Letter for the Preliminary Examination March 27, 2020, to April 04, 2020
- The tentative date for Preliminary exam- April 04, 2020
Interested candidates can now apply towards LIC AE 2020 through the LIC official website. The application procedure is similar to the IBPS exams. Click here to apply for the LIC AE 2020.
LIC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2020
|SL No||Subjects||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|SL No||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||30||90||40 Minutes|
|4||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20 Minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
Click here to download LIC Assistant Engineer 2020 Official Notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.