Table of Contents
The Life Insurance Corporation of India had released the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers. Earlier, the prelims exam result was released. The prelims exam was conducted on 28th August 2021. The candidates who have applied will be required to undergo a selection process consisting of preliminary exam, thereafter a mains exam followed by an interview. In order to score a good position in the rank list, the candidates who are applying for the post must have complete knowledge regarding the various aspects such as post, duties, and the kind of questions asked during the examination. Also, the candidates are expected to stay updated with all the notifications and events regarding the examination and plan for the examination preparation as per the candidates needs and wants.
LIC AE Result 2021
- The Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Engineer, LIC AE releases the answer keys for all the exams before the declaration of their respective results.
- The answer key is released on the official website
- The participants can check and match their answers with the ones released by the commission.
- In this way, the candidate can have an idea about their score.
- In case any candidate finds any wrong answer in the official answer key, they can file objections against it.
- The participant must send an email from their registered email id stating their registration number, name, question number, and their representation of the answer.
- The candidate must be able to give a proper explanation for their objection.
Steps to Download LIC AE Result 2021:
The LIC AE releases the results of all the exams in stages. Listed below are a few steps to check the results:
- Visit the official website of LIC AE
- Find and select the notification for the LIC AE Result.
- In the options given there, choose the link for your respective group.
- A new window seeking your registration number will open.
- On entering the registration number, the PDF of your result will be visible on the screen.
- Download and save the PDF.
- Take a printout for future references.
LIC AE Cut Off 2021
- Once the recruitment exam has been conducted, the cut off marks will be released in the official website
- The cut off marks for the Prelims and Mains Exam will be published.
- In general, the cut-off will depend on variables such as total vacancies for the position, the level of difficulty of the test, the number of candidates applied, etc.
- Each year these variables are bound to differ, the cut off marks also vary.
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|English Language (Qualifying)
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck