Table of Contents
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Mumbai, a scheduled Bank is the leading Apex Cooperative Bank in Maharashtra, established in 1911. The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank is operating through its Head Office at Mumbai, 6 Regional Offices, and 57 Branches in Maharashtra. The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank invites Online applications from residents of Maharashtra State only for the Post of Officer Grade-II and Junior Officer (Specialized Officers) in the Treasury Department of the Bank.
Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply online through the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank’s website https://www.mscbank.com/careers on or before the timeline indicated.
|Notification||MSC Bank recruitment 2022 for Treasury Specialized Officer Posts, Apply Online @mscbank.com|
|Notification Date||21 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||31 Mar, 2022|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Please note that-
1. Only one post shall apply for a candidate.
2. The process of Registration of the application will be considered as completed only when the application fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode only.
3. Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as of the date of application, before applying. Admission to the Online written test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of documents when the candidate reports for an interview.
4. Applicants are advised to check Bank’s website https://www.mscbank.com/careers regularly for details and updates.
MSC Bank Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
The examination pattern for Domestic Dealer, Forex Dealer, and Mid Office/Back Office is as follows:-
|Contents of Test||No. Of
|Professional knowledge||40||80||only English||120 minutes|
|Banking and General Awareness||40||40|
|Quantitative and Numerical ability||40||40|
Note: The Online (written) Test will be only in the English language. Candidates have to score a minimum of 50% ie. For being shortlisted for further Personal interviews, 100 marks will be the qualifying marks. The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has the right to increase decrease the minimum qualifying marks criteria. Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interviews based on their performance in the Online Written Test, validation of Education Qualification, and Experience-based upon the documents submitted. Merit List: The selection list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in online written tests and interviews.
MSC Bank Recruitment Examination Center 2022
1. The Maharashtra State Co-operative Online written test will be held at Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nasik, Aurangabad, Nanded, and Kolhapur centers. Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidate.
2. The examination venue and address will be informed in the call letters.
3. No request for the change of venue/date for the Maharashtra State Co-operative Online written test shall be entertained.
4. Applicant will appear for the exam at an Examination Centre at applicant’s own risks and expenses and Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
5. The MSC Bank has the right to cancel or any change in the Online written examination.
6. Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Personal interview will be held at Mumbai.
MSC Bank Recruitment General Instructions 2022
- The process of registration of the application will be treated as completed only when the fee is deposited with the MSC Bank through Online mode.
- The applicants are requested to ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria like age, qualification, and experience for the posts.
- Qualified applicants will make eligible for the personal interview subject to verification of the details of the documents when they report.
- The decision of the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the aspirants, the stages of which such scrutiny of the eligibility is to be undertaken, the document to proceed for the purpose of the conduct of exam, interview, selection, and any other matter relating to Maharashtra State Co-operative recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence for the personal enquires will be entertained by the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank on this behalf.
- It is understood or detected at any stage of recruitment, that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and that candidate has furnished any false information/certificate or has suppressed any material fact (s), the applicant’s candidature will stand canceled. If, any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after entering into the contract, at any time his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- All candidates will have to produce self-attested photocopies of certificates regarding educational qualification, work experience in support of their eligibility at the time of interview failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Any change in the clauses related to the advertisement for selection of Assistant Manager / Officer Grade-II / Junior Officer shall be updated on the Maharashtra State Co-operative bank’s website
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Mumbai Hon’ble Courts.
- The appointment of selected aspirants is subject to candidate being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank.
- Trying to Canvas in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank reserves the right to modify/stop change the selection procedure, if necessary. If any change shall be informed to the applicants in advance.
- MSC Bank reserves the right to reject/cancel any appointment at any stage between completion of the selection process and joining of the candidates selected for the post.
Interested and qualified aspirants can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 March 2022. After the completion of the online application, Aspirants are advised to take a printout of the application process for future reference.
Aspirants who wish to apply for the exam are requested to go through the MSC Bank Recruitment Notification before starting their preparation. Begin your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a variety of courses over different competitive exams. Join Entri classes and start the preparation for the government job exams and bank exams today itself. Entri provides you with thousands of questions. Practice mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. Entri wishes you all the success in your preparations.