NABARD Grade A 2021 notification is Out! The candidates can apply for the post in the official website. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a newspaper notification for the Grade A posts applications from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager( Grade ‘A’). NABARD Grade A Recruitment is conducted for the post of Assistant Manager in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Rajyabasha Service, and Protocol & Security Service (P&SS). The selection for RDBS consists of three stages the preliminary exam, mains exam, and interview. The Selection for the P&SS Assistant Manager post will be through the interview only.
NABARD stands for National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development it is a financial institution in India that caters to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other finance activities in rural areas in India. It is one of the popular banks in the country. NABARD grade A, B, and C recruitment attracts thousands of youths every year who aspires to join the banking sector. The bank engages eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. NABARD conducts regular basis recruitment to fill up the posts in Groups A, B, and C.
Download the Official Notification of NABARD Grade A 2021
AS the official notification for the recruitment of NABARD Grade A is released, the candidates can download the official notification now.
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the recruitment||Recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade A (RDBS) & (P&SS)|
|Board||National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post name||Assistant Manager in Grade A|
|Selection process||P&SS – Interview
RDBS – Preliminary exam, mains exam, and Interview
Rajyabasha – Prelims and Proficiency Tests
|Number of Vacancies||155 (As per the latest notification)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam duration||Prelims – 120 minutes
Paper I – 1 ½ hrs
Paper-II – 1 ½ hrs for Paper II
|Application fees||General Category : Rs 800 and SC/ ST/ PWBD : Rs 150|
NABARD Grade A Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Application form starting Dates||17 July 2021|
|Last date to apply online||7th August 2021|
|Prelims exam for NABARD Grade A (RDBS)||18th September 2021|
|Interview for P&SS post||To be announced soon|
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
Even though the vacancies for NABARD Grade A are not yet announced, the latest newspaper notice released on 15th June 2021, notifies a total of 155 Grade A vacancies and 07 Grade B vacancies. Last year, there were around 154 vacancies all across India as shown in the table below:
|NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A||Rural Development Banking Service||148|
|NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A||Rajbhasha Service||05|
|NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A||Legal Service||–|
|NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A||Protocol & Security Service||02|
List of Vacancies and Reservations
|S.NO.||POST / DISCIPLINE||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||TOTAL||PWBD|
|viii)||Land Development/Soil Science||01||–||–||01||–||02|
|AM (RDBS) – Total||60||23||07||44||14||148|
Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Candidates who are not belonging to the category of SCs, STs and OBCs
- family gross annual income should be below Rs.8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh)
- Income from salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application.
- Family should not own assets like 5 acres of agricultural land and above; Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities
- guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
NABARD Grade A 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NABARD Grade A recruitment are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for P&SS post
- Age limit: Candidates must be between 25 and 40 years.
- Experience: Candidates must be an officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force. They must have a valid Ex-Serviceman Identity Card.
Eligibility Criteria for RBDS
- Educational Qualification – The educational qualification prescribed for the post of RBDS is graduation.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 21 and 30 years. The relaxation in age will be provided to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
(A) Assistant Manager in Grade A
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from recognized university or institution
(iii) Agriculture Engineering:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
(iv) Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry from any recognized University
- Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University/Institution
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University
(viii) Land Development-Soil Science:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy)
(ix) Water Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/Applied Geology from any recognized university or institution Or in Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) from Institutions/ Universities recognized by Go /UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
(xi) Computer and Information Technology:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology from a recognized university.
(B) Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RAJBHASHA)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in English or Hindi or PG Diploma in Translation (minimum one year) in Hindi to English from any recognized University or Master’s Degree in HINDI or should possess at least 2 years of language knowledge.
NABARD Grade A 2021 Salary
Assistant Manager in Grade A is entitled to a basic Rs 28,150 per month on the scale of Rs 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600. Along with Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs 62,600.
NABARD Grade A 2021 Exam Pattern
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Pattern
|Topics||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|Economic and Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture and Rural Development||40|
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Pattern
|Topics||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|For General Post Economic & Social Issues & Agri.& Rural Development||100||90 minutes|
|Topic Related to the discipline of the post||100||90 minutes|
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The complete selection process of NABARD Grade A recruitment is explained below:
STEP 1: Application
- To appear in the exam, candidates need to fill NABARD Grade A application
STEP 2: Admit card download
- The admit card for the RDBS post will be released for each phase separately.
- NABARD admit card for the preliminary exam will be released first.
- Candidates who clear the preliminary exam are issued admit cards for the mains exam.
- All the candidates qualifying for the mains exam are issued an Interview call letter.
- Candidates who applied for the P&SS post will be issued admit cards for the interview.
STEP 3: Prelims and Mains tests
- The prelims or online test is conducted for the RDBS post.
- The preliminary exam is for 120 minutes.
- The test carries 200 marks and consists of seven sections.
- Candidates qualifying for the preliminary exam will be called for the mains exam.
- The mains exam comprises both MCQ and Descriptive type questions.
- Paper I of the mains exam is a descriptive type paper while Paper II is MCQ based. Each paper carries 100 marks.
STEP 4: Results
- The result is announced online for preliminary, mains, and interviews separately.
- Candidates can check their results by logging onto the official website with the required credentials.
STEP 5: Interview
- The interview is conducted for candidates qualifying for the mains exam by securing a sufficiently higher rank in merit.
- 25 marks are allotted for the Interview.
STEP 6: Preparation of Merit List
- The preliminary exam is to qualify for the mains only.
- The final merit list is prepared based on the candidates’ performance in the mains exam and interview.
Apply Online for NABARD Grade A
- Interested candidates should visit the official website @www.nabard.org
- Then check the Careers page>Grade A> Recruitment>Notifications.
- Click on Apply Online against the notification.
- Click for New Registration and register for the application.
- For that enter personal and contact details (mobile number)
- The provisional registration number and password will be auto-generated.
- The registration number and password will be sent to both the email and mobile number given during registration. Save both registration number and password till completion of the recruitment procedure.
- Proceed to application form filling. Save the entered data by choosing SAVE AND NEXT tab in case candidate and proceed to next.
- Verify the details before clicking on submit button.
- Also, they can validate the information by clicking on validating your details and save & next
- The next step is to upload photographs and signatures as per the guidelines mentioned in the notification.
- After completing all these, click on the final submit button.
- Lastly, choose the payment mode and complete the application fee payment process.
NABARD Grade A 2021 Application Fees
RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rs.150/-
- For all others – Rs.800/-
- Staff – Rs.150/-
Protocol & Security Services
- For SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
- For all others – Rs.750/-
NABARD Grade A Exam Centres for Phase-I
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Chirala, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Vizianagaram.|
|4||Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|5||Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea.|
|7||Chattisgarh||Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Raipur.|
|9||Gujarat||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.|
|10||Haryana||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Ambala.|
|11||Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Kangra.|
|12||Jammu &Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar.|
|13||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|14||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Hubli-Dharwad, Hassan, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi.|
|15||Kerala||Alappuzha, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Pallakad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam.|
|16||Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Sagar, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna.|
|Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Chandrapur, Solapur, Dhule, Ratnagiri.|
|22||New Delhi||Delhi – NCR.|
|23||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Dhenkanal, Rourkela.|
|25||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala.|
|26||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur.|
NABARD Grade A Exam Centres Phase- II
Name of the Centres
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||Kolkata|
|Bhopal||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane|
|Bhubaneshwar||Delhi – NCR|
|Chandigarh – Mohali||Patna|
Roles and Responsibilities of NABARD Grade A
- Computer and Information Technolog- Security /Analytics /Database Administration /Application Development/ Networking /Server Management and related fields/ Database Analysis (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL).
- Finance – Treasury Management /Risk management/Handling of regulatory and/or statutory compliances for public issues, retail bonds,
- 3 Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Forestry, Horticulture, LD – Soil
- Minor Irrigation/ Water Resources Identifying and mapping of resource potential under related sectors and sub-sectors of rural economy and SWOT analysis thereof, credit-linked planning, preparation of sectoral papers, State Focus Papers,
- Meeting requests from client institutions, especially Banks and Government Departments, for periodic updating of techno-financial parameters and unit costs of various developmental
- Provision of expert views, advisory services, consultancy, to individual entrepreneurs, Corporates, Institutions, Government Departments, etc. seeking such advice. This may be in contexts of preparation of DPRs, standardization of techno-financial norms with specific reference to new agri-business ventures such as high-value agriculture, value chain financing, processing and value addition, organic farming, etc.
- Liaison with National / Regional Research Institutes to support their R&D interventions to develop solutions to field-level technical /operational problems and innovative technologies.
- Liaison with Line Departments of Central as well as State Governments, ICAR, and State Universities of related
- Advisory services at District/State/National level in the operationalization of several Government-sponsored schemes pertaining to related
- Representation on various technical committees/ sub-groups constituted by State / National Level institutions etc. towards policy
- Provision, and simultaneous internal capacity building, in the emerging areas of NABARD’s interest and projects being implemented by NABARD requiring specializations / expertise from related
- Miscellaneous areas – suggestions/advice for effective policy formulations and business plans, Appraisal & Monitoring of proposals having NABARD’s interest and/or Documentation of Success stories and dissemination technology for replication. Any support related to technical discipline is sought from time to time.
Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities Using a Scribe
Here are the guidelines for those candidates who wish to apply for NABARD Grade A 2021 post. Candidates are advised to go through the below-given guidelines before applying.
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed affected permanently
In all such cases where a scribe is used, a use their own personal guides for the upcoming online examination by following the rules given below. The rules include:
- The candidate should arrange the personal scribe at their own cost for the upcoming online exam, the authority is not going to take the responsibility for the same.
- The scribe should not be a candidate for the same exam
- candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled if the above rule is found broken by any of them.
- Candidates eligible to use a scribe in the examination should indicate it specially in the online application form.
- Late requests for using the scribe will not be entertained
- A person can be a scribe for only one candidate
- The same person can’t scribe for both individuals in the same exam
- The scribe can belong to any academic stream.
- for posts in disciplines mentioned other than “General”, the scribe should be from another stream different from the prescribed stream of the post
- The scribe should fulfill all the stipulated eligibility criteria prescribed
- Both the candidate and scribe should confirm the eligibility criteria for being a scribe at the time of the submission of the application form
- If the scribe is not eligible for being a scribe, the application and the result of the candidate will be cancelled immediately
- Candidates are eligible for compensatory time of 20 if they are using a scribe
- Those who wish to get the compensatory time should register for the concession
- compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based
(ii) Guidelines for Candidates with Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy
- Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour will be permitted
(iii) Guidelines for Visually Impaired Candidates
- Those candidates will be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of examination.
The official notification and online application submission direct link will be soon updated on this page. Stay tuned to get all further NABARD Grade A post notifications.