NABARD Grade A 2022 notification is Out! The candidates can apply for the post on the official website. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a newspaper notification for the Grade A posts applications from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager( Grade ‘A’). NABARD Grade A Recruitment is conducted for the post of Assistant Manager in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Rajyabasha Service, and Protocol & Security Service (P&SS). The selection for RDBS consists of three stages the preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. The Selection for the P&SS Assistant Manager post will be through the interview only. NABARD Grade A notification 2022 is mentioned below. We have also shared the NABARD Grade A and B notification 2022, NABARD Grade A notification 2022 download procedure and the NABARD Grade A notification 2022 pdf.
NABARD Grade A Notification Overview 2022
NABARD Grade A 2022 notification will be released by NABARD which stands for National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development it is a financial institution in India that caters to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other finance activities in rural areas in India. It is one of the most popular banks in the country. NABARD grade A, B, and C recruitment attracts thousands of youths every year who aspires to join the banking sector. The bank engages eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. NABARD conducts regular basis recruitment to fill up the posts in Groups A, B, and C. As soon as the NABARD Grade A recruitment 2022 official notification for the recruitment of NABARD Grade A is released, the candidates can download the official notification.
|Name of the recruitment||Recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade A (RDBS) & (P&SS)|
|Board||National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post name||Assistant Manager in Grade A|
|Selection process||P&SS – Interview
RDBS – Preliminary exam, mains exam, and Interview
Rajyabasha – Prelims and Proficiency Tests
|Number of Vacancies||155 (As per the latest notification)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam duration||Prelims – 120 minutes
Paper I – 1 ½ hrs
Paper-II – 1 ½ hrs for Paper II
|Application fees||General Category : Rs 800 and SC/ ST/ PWBD : Rs 150|
NABARD Grade A Important Dates 2022
The examination dates for NABARD Grade A exam 2022 were released by the NABARD officially. The previous prelims examination will be held on 18th September 2021. The official Grade A (RDBS/ Rajbhasha) notification 2021 was released on 17th June. The application window closed on 7th August 2021. The prelims examination date has been announced on 03 August 2021. The NABARD Grade A admit card for the prelims exam will be released soon. NABARD Grade A 2022 notification date can be checked below. Make sure to download NABARD Grade A 2022 notification pdf to check the NABARD Grade A exam time duration.
|Online Registration starts from||To Be Announced|
|Last date of submission of the Online Application form||To Be Announced|
|Releasing date of Prelims Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Exam date||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Result date||To Be Announced|
|Releasing date of Mains Admit/Call Letter||To Be Announced|
|Mains Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Mains Result date||To Be Announced|
|Interview date||To Be Announced|
NABARD Grade A Vacancy 2022
Even though the vacancies for NABARD Grade A are not yet announced, the latest newspaper notice released on 15th June 2021, notifies a total of 155 Grade A vacancies and 07 Grade B vacancies. Last year, there were around 154 vacancies all across India as shown in the table below:
|NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A||Rural Development Banking Service||148|
|NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A||Rajbhasha Service||05|
|NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A||Legal Service||–|
|NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade A||Protocol & Security Service||02|
|S.NO.||POST / DISCIPLINE||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||TOTAL||PWBD|
|viii)||Land Development/Soil Science||01||–||–||01||–||02|
|AM (RDBS) – Total||60||23||07||44||14||148|
Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Candidates who are not belonging to the category of SCs, STs and OBCs
- family gross annual income should be below Rs.8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh)
- Income from salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application.
- Family should not own assets like 5 acres of agricultural land and above; Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities
- guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
NABARD Grade A Salary 2022
Assistant Manager in Grade A is entitled to a basic Rs 28,150 per month on the scale of Rs 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600. Along with Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs 62,600.
NABARD Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for NABARD Grade A recruitment are given below.
- The minimum age of candidates should be 21 years of age on 01-01-2022.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 30 years of age on 01-01-2022.
- The candidate must have not been born before January 02, 1990, and not after that January 01, 1999.
|A person with disabilities (in the General category)||10 years|
|A person with disabilities (in the OBC category)||13 years|
|A person with disabilities (in SC /ST category)||15 years|
Eligibility Criteria for P&SS post
- Age limit: Candidates must be between 25 and 40 years.
- Experience: Candidates must be an officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force. They must have a valid Ex-Serviceman Identity Card.
Eligibility Criteria for RBDS
- Educational Qualification – The educational qualification prescribed for the post of RBDS is graduation.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 21 and 30 years. The relaxation in age will be provided to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
(A) Assistant Manager in Grade A
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from recognized university or institution
(iii) Agriculture Engineering:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
(iv) Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry from any recognized University
- Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University/Institution
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University
(viii) Land Development-Soil Science:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy)
(ix) Water Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/Applied Geology from any recognized university or institution Or in Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) from Institutions/ Universities recognized by Go /UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
(xi) Computer and Information Technology:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology from a recognized university.
(B) Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RAJBHASHA)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in English or Hindi or PG Diploma in Translation (minimum one year) in Hindi to English from any recognized University or Master’s Degree in HINDI or should possess at least 2 years of language knowledge.
Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities Using a Scribe
Here are the guidelines for those candidates who wish to apply for NABARD Grade A 2021 post. Candidates are advised to go through the below-given guidelines before applying. The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed affected permanently. In all such cases where a scribe is used, a use their own personal guides for the upcoming online examination by following the rules given below. The rules include:
- The candidate should arrange the personal scribe at their own cost for the upcoming online exam, the authority is not going to take the responsibility for the same.
- The scribe should not be a candidate for the same exam
- candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled if the above rule is found broken by any of them.
- Candidates eligible to use a scribe in the examination should indicate it, especially in the online application form.
- Late requests for using the scribe will not be entertained
- A person can be a scribe for only one candidate
- The same person can’t scribe for both individuals in the same exam
- The scribe can belong to any academic stream.
- for posts in disciplines mentioned other than “General”, the scribe should be from another stream different from the prescribed stream of the post
- The scribe should fulfil all the stipulated eligibility criteria prescribed
- Both the candidate and scribe should confirm the eligibility criteria for being a scribe at the time of the submission of the application form
- If the scribe is not eligible for being a scribe, the application and the result of the candidate will be cancelled immediately
- Candidates are eligible for compensatory time of 20 if they are using ascribe
- Those who wish to get the compensatory time should register for the concession
- compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based
(ii) Guidelines for Candidates with Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy
- Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour will be permitted
(iii) Guidelines for Visually Impaired Candidates
- Those candidates will be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of examination.
NABARD Grade A Application Form 2022
How to Apply Online For NABARD Grade A?
- Interested candidates should visit the official website @www.nabard.org
- Then check the Careers page>Grade A> Recruitment>Notifications.
- Click on Apply Online against the notification.
- Click for New Registration and register for the application.
- For that enter personal and contact details (mobile number)
- The provisional registration number and password will be auto-generated.
- The registration number and password will be sent to both the email and mobile number given during registration. Save both registration number and password till completion of the recruitment procedure.
- Proceed to application form filling. Save the entered data by choosing SAVE AND NEXT tab in case candidate and proceed to next.
- Verify the details before clicking on submit button.
- Also, they can validate the information by clicking on validating your details and Save & Next
- The next step is to upload photographs and signatures as per the guidelines mentioned in the notification.
- After completing all these, click on the final submit button.
- Lastly, choose the payment mode and complete the application fee payment process.
RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rs.150/-
- For all others – Rs.800/-
- Staff – Rs.150/-
Protocol & Security Services
- For SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
- For all others – Rs.750/-
Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For NABARD Grade A Exam 2022
NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern 2022
|Topics||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|Economic and Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture and Rural Development||40|
|Topics||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|For General Post Economic & Social Issues & Agri.& Rural Development||100||90 minutes|
|Topic Related to the discipline of the post||100||90 minutes|
NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2022
After knowing the exam pattern it’s time to know the syllabus and topics to be covered for NABARD Grade A Exam. Let us have a detailed look at it.
|Name of Section||Topics|
|Computer Knowledge||History of computer & generations Shortcut Keys. Networking Input-output devices DBMS MS Office Internet|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs related to Banking, Economy, and Insurance. Awards Honor Sports New schemes National and International News Latest Developments in science and technology.|
|English Language||Spotting the errors Sentence improvement Cloze test Para Jumbles Reading Comprehension Fill in the blanks Sentence rearrangement New pattern questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Number Series Simplification/ Approximation Data Interpretations Quadratic Equations Arithmetic Questions Mathematical Inequalities Data Sufficiency Quantity Comparisons|
|Reasoning Ability||Statement based questions (Verbal reasoning) Syllogism Inequality Input-Output Coding-Decoding Data sufficiency Blood relations Puzzles & Seating arrangement Miscellaneous Questions|
Economic & Social Issues
|Nature of the Indian economy
Social Structure in India
Rural banking and financial institutions in India
Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India
Positive Discrimination in favour of the underprivileged
Globalization of Economy
Agriculture & Rural Development
Plantation & Husbandry
Soil and Water conservation
Farm and Agri Engineering
Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture & Allied activities
Ecology and Climate Change
NABARD Grade A Exam Centres 2022
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Chirala, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Vizianagaram.|
|4||Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|5||Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea.|
|7||Chattisgarh||Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Raipur.|
|9||Gujarat||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.|
|10||Haryana||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Ambala.|
|11||Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Kangra.|
|12||Jammu &Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar.|
|13||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|14||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Hubli-Dharwad, Hassan, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi.|
|15||Kerala||Alappuzha, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kannur, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Pallakad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam.|
|16||Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Sagar, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna.|
|Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Chandrapur, Solapur, Dhule, Ratnagiri.|
|22||New Delhi||Delhi – NCR.|
|23||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Dhenkanal, Rourkela.|
|25||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala.|
|26||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur.|
Name of the Centres
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||Kolkata|
|Bhopal||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane|
|Bhubaneshwar||Delhi – NCR|
|Chandigarh – Mohali||Patna|
NABARD Grade A Selection Process 2022
The recruitment for the Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager cader in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) includes a three-stage screening process. Through the Grade A Assistant Manager recruitment, NABARD hires candidates to 14 streams: General, Economics, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Plantation and Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Food Processing, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Water Resource Development and Management, Social Work, Chartered Accountant, and Company Secretary. For the NABARD Grade A selection procedure, the bank conducts three stages of screening:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam, and
- Personal Interview
NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022
Make sure to download and keep a copy of the Admit Card before going for the exam. Make a note of all important information on the Admit Card like the timings, location, etc. Ensure to carry all the important documents mentioned on the Admit Card. Ensure to carry the supplies as per the instructions on the Admit Card. Candidates must carry any one of the ID cards as proof to the examination Hall: College ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID or Aadhar Card. Admit card is absolutely necessary and the candidate who fails to produce it during the exam will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
NABARD Grade A Answer Key 2022
The answer key link will get updated once the official results are updated on the NABARD’s official website. Candidates should use their password, and registration number combination to download the answer key given from their profile. Applicants can find the login credentials in the registered email inbox or the message inbox of the registered mobile number. NABARD does publish the results along with official cut-off marks and shortlisted candidates list on the official website after all stages of screening. To download your NABARD Grade A Answer key (preliminary, main exam, and interview) 2021, one must have the following details:-
• Username/ Registration Number
• Password/ Date of Birth
NABARD Grade A Cut Off 2022
The prelims or online test is conducted for the RDBS post. The preliminary exam is for 120 minutes. The test carries 200 marks and consists of seven sections. Candidates qualifying for the preliminary exam will be called for the mains exam. The main exam comprises both MCQ and Descriptive type questions. Paper I of the mains exam is a descriptive type paper while Paper II is MCQ based. Each paper carries 100 marks. The candidates will be selected as per the cut off marks released by the concerned authorities.
NABARD Grade A Result 2022
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development conducts the Group-A Assistant Managers recruitment to select office cader candidates to the banking sector. The Group-A officers in NABARD are appointed in various sectors like the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service, and Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in Protocol and Security Service, etc. For the selection process, the bank conducts two stages of written exam followed by the personal interview. NABARD has published the result for the preliminary examination to the post of Grade A examination conducted before through a notification published through the official website. Eligible applicants can check the NABARD Group A result from the official website, using the login credentials given to the candidates.
The admit card for the RDBS post will be released for each phase separately. NABARD admit card for the preliminary exam will be released first. Candidates who clear the preliminary exam are issued admit cards for the main exam. All the candidates qualifying for the mains exam are issued an Interview call letter. The result is announced online for preliminary, mains, and interviews separately. The interview is conducted for candidates qualifying for the mains exam by securing a sufficiently higher rank in merit. The official notification and online application submission direct link will be soon updated on this page. Stay tuned to get all further NABARD Grade A post notifications.