NABARD Salary has been discussed for the post of Grade A. With the release of 154 vacancies,last year candidates would be anticipating for the salary the Bank offers. Being an apex institution, one may expect a good package. Here we are providing complete information for NABARD Grade-A Salary including structure, perks, pay scale, allowances and job profile. A career as an Asst Manager is a great chance to be associated with the most reputed bank and of course with the central government. In this blog we will discuss about NABARD Grade A Salary.
NABARD Grade A Salary: Salary Details
NABARD Grade A Officer Salary 2019
- Basic Pay -: Rs.28150/- p.m.
- Pay-scale -: 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600
- Additional Allowances – Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Initial Monthly In-hand Salary – Rs. 60,000/-.
NABARD Grade A Salary: Job Profile
As an Assistant Manager, you will be posted in any department irrespective of your qualification. You will have to report to the Chief General Manager (CGM) of the regional NABARD office.Some of the responsibilities carried out by a nabard grade A officer are as follows;
- Carry out clerical/managerial/any other task assigned by the CGM
- Dealing with policy issues of various state and central government programs related to Agriculture & Rural development
- Liaison with Banking Industry and the State Government, that encompass the activities in rural areas
- Work under the Manager & do clerical work
NABARD Grade A Salary: Perks & Emoluments
- Maid, Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Local Allowance
- Family Allowance
- Grade Allowance
- Accommodation (subject to availability)
- Furniture allowance
- Dispensary facilities
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Interest-free festival advance
- Leave fare concessions
- Loans at concessional rates of interest (house, car, education, etc)
- Gratuity benefits
NABARD Grade A Salary: Promotions
Overall, the salary and perks offered by the NABARD Grade A Job profile is very attractive and gives a good career growth. Banking sector releases a decent number of vacancies to offer a good opportunity to the aspirants. Numerous candidates apply for the post every year and are currently enjoying a stable life with good income.
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
NABARD Grade A Salary: Types of Loans
NABARD provides short, medium and long term loans:
Short Term Loans
Short term loans are provided at concessional rates of interest for production purposes to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) & State Co-operative Banks (SCBs). The RRBs and SCBs then provide credit as loans for:
- The marketing of crops
- Fisheries department
- Agricultural operations
- Industrial Cooperative Societies (not to weavers)
- Purchasing, stocking & distributing of fertilizers
Medium Term Loans
Banks give extra period of time for repayment of loans in situations like droughts causing crop damage. These extended period of short term loans are medium term loans.
Long Term Loans
Long term loans are generally provided to small scale industries, hand-looms, power-looms, non-farming sectors, etc. for a period of 3 to 15 years.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.We hope that you have acquired enough knowledge from this blog on SBI PO VS Nabard Grade A.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.