Table of Contents
National Housing Bank (NHB) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager at nhb.org.in. NHB invites applications from eligible candidates to Assistant Managers in Juniors Management Grade (Scale I). The applications can be submitted from 28th August 2020 to 18th September 2020. Read the article of NHB Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Manager Post @nhb.org.in.
NHB Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I)|
|Recruitment Board||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Online registration of Applications||29.08.2020 to 18.09.2020|
|Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination||10 days prior to the examination|
|Online Examination||October/ November 2020|
|Result of Online Examination||November/ December 2020|
|Download of e-Call Letter for Interview||January/February 2021|
|Conduct of Interview||January/February 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||February/March 2021|
NHB Recruitment 2020
The candidates are required to check out the instructions given in the official recruitment notification regarding eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, selection process, exam scheme, etc. Interested candidates can apply for the post of till 18th September 2020 through the NHB website medium only, no other mode of submission of Application is accepted.
Eligibility Criteria of NHB Assistant Manager Post 2020
Following are the eligibility criteria of NHB 2020 Assistant Manager:
Nationality / Citizenship
The applicant must be either;
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January, 1962) with the intention of permanently
settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,
Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India (should submit their Proof of Residence during Document Verification).
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020)
- The minimum age that a candidate should have is 21 years (he/she must have been born not earlier
than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1999, both days are included).
- The maximum age limit will be 30 years, which is applicable to General and EWS Category Candidates.
|Category of Candidate||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD)
or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of
SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that
he/ she is a graduate/ post-graduate/ Chartered Accountant/ CMA/ Company Secretary.
Broad Skill Tests Required:
- Communication skills written and oral, analytical ability and general understanding of economic scenario.
Selection Process of NHB Assistant Manager 2020
The candidates of NBH Assistant Manager 2020 will be done through two stages such as Online examination and Interview. A candidate appointed as Assistant Manager will be on probation for a period of 2 years which is
extendable at the discretion of the Bank.
Exam pattern of Online examination
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2.||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|3.||English Language||25||30||English||35 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||02||25||English||30 minutes|
- The online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
- Total marks for 155 questions will be 200 marks.
- And the total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections.
- Descriptive test will be conducted to check out the English Language Proficiency for 25 marks.
- Descriptive Test will be of 30 minutes duration consisting of two parts Letter Writing and Essay. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- The Descriptive Test will be commenced immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidate attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Interviews will be conducted at NHB head office in New Delhi only. The details regarding time and date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the e-Call Letter. Candidates are required to download their interview e-Call Letters from the official website of NHB. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on the Objective an Descriptive Test. Candidates can opt for interview either in Hindi or English. The total marks allotted for Interview is 50.
Scale of Pay for NBH Assistant Manager
The Basic pay is Rs.23,700/- per month in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7-42,020
applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The selected candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), Special Pay, Special DA, House Rent Allowance, Increments and City Compensatory Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. Current total emoluments is Rs. 48,330/- p.m.
Application Fee of NBH Assistant Manager 2020
|1.||SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||Other than SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
National Housing Bank Recruitment Vacancies
How to Apply for NHB Assistant Manager 2020?
- Visit the official website nhb.org.in.
- Click on the Opprtunities, then Current Vacancies find the advertisement for Assistant Manager posts.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment through online.
- View application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate and print your registration Slip.
Hope you guys got details on NHB Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Assistant Manager Post @nhb.org.in; and start your exam preparation with Entri app. Download Entri app and attempt free mock tests of bank exams. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!