Table of Contents
The National Insurance Corporation Limited, well known as NICL, is a general insurance company under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Every year in order to fill the available vacancies in different posts like NICL AO (Administrative Officer), NICL AA (Assistant Actuary) ,NICL Account Apprentice, NICL Agriculture Apprentice, etc… NICL’s recruitment body conducts recruitment exams every year. However the NICL exams are not annual.
NICL Important Exam Dates 2022
Once the official notification is out, NICL will announce the exam dates also. This year NICL is expected to release the NICL notification tentatively in March. Candidates are advised to check the official website of NICL regularly. However the candidates will get regular updates on Entri’s NICL page. Download the Entri App to know more.
|Call letters for NICL Prelims Exam||To be announced|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Result – Prelims Exams||To be announced|
|Call letter for NICL Main||To be announced|
|Online Examination – Main||July 2022 (Tentative)|
|Result of Main Examination||To be announced|
|Call letters for NICL interview||To be announced|
|Interview||September-October 2022 (Tentative)|
|NICL final result||To be announced|
NICL Exam Pattern 2022
Knowing the NICL exam pattern will help the candidate to do their exam preparations accordingly. In a highly competitive recruitment exam like the NICL, every steps that you under take matter a lot. The NICL exam pattern includes the following stages:
- Medical Examination
The prospective candidates should qualify all these exam stages of the NICL Recruitment Exam to get the desired job at NICL. Always remember that candidates will not be allowed to attempt the next stage without clearing the previous stage.
NICL Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
NICL prelims exam is the first step towards your dream job in the National Insurance Corporation Limited. NICL prelims is a qualifying paper.
- The exam is conducted online
- The total duration of Prelims is 60 Minutes.
- Total 90 questions are there
- Each question carries 1 mark
- For each wrong answers .25 marks will be deducted
- The total duration of the exam is 1 hour; 60 minutes
An overview of the NICL prelims exam’s questions and marks are given below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
NICL Mains Exam Pattern 2022
Once the candidates qualify the Prelims, they can appear for the Mains of NICL recruitment exam.
- Mains Exam is also conducted in online mode
- There are two types of questions : objective and descriptive
- The objective questions are General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge, and English.
- Each objective answer contains 1 mark each.
- The descriptive questions are from English- letters, and essays.
- Each descriptive question contains 10 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4th of the marks allotted to the question is deducted from the total marks scored by the student.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes).
An overview of the NICL mains exam’s questions and marks are given below:
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language (Essay, Precis, and Comprehension)||3||30|
NICL Vacancy 2022
The total number of vacancy for various jobs in the NICL will be published when the official notification for the NICL recruitment exam is out. Meanwhile candidates can check the previous years’ vacancies in the table given below:
|NICL AO Vacancies (2017)|
To crack the NICL Recruitment Exam 2022 in your first attempt itself download the Entri App and start your learning today itself.
Hope you have find this article informative and useful. Download the Entri App, the best learning and prep app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions, crash courses, mock tests and study cards. Entri provides you a customized learning exposure finely curated for your study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.