Table of Contents
Are you looking forward to working in a public sector bank? Entri brings to you latest Government job updates. Read on to find out about PDCC Bank Latest Recruitment 2021. On its website, pdccbank.co.in, the Pune District Central Cooperative Bank (PDCC) has posted a recruitment notice for the position of Clerk. On or before August 16, 2021, interested applicants can apply online for PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 at punedccbank.in. This article on PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021 will provide you with details on educational qualification, age restriction, income, selection procedure, application process, and other factors are all taken into consideration.
PDCC Bank Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 – Check Details Here
The bank has announced a total of 356 job openings. More information about PDCC Clerk 2021, including educational qualifications, age limit, salary, selection procedure, application process, and other details will be found below.
The candidates can check PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021 important dates below.
|Start Date of Online Application||
07 August 2021
Final Date of Online Application
16 August 2021
A total of 356 jobs have been announced by the PDCC Bank in Pune. If you are interested and qualified for the positions, please apply before August 16, 2021.
Candidates applying for PDCC Bank jobs must verify their eligibility, including educational qualifications, age limit, experience, and other factors. The Pune DCCB will choose candidates based on an online test and an interview, with chosen individuals being stationed at Pune [Maharashtra].
If you want to apply for PDCC Bank recruitment 2021, you must have the required educational qualifications for the position. Take a look at the information below.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Check the PDCC Bank Recruitment Notification 2021 for educational requirements below.
- The age range should be 21 to 38 years old.
- Check the notification for any age restrictions or exceptions.
The candidates for the PDCC Clerk positions will be chosen in two stages namely
- Online Test
How to Apply?
Follow the steps given below to apply for PDCC Bank Recruitment Notification 2021 below
- Go to pdccbank.co.in and click on “Career.”
- Look for the listing for Clerk positions and click on it.
- The notification will pop up, so read it and double-check your eligibility.
- Return to the website and click “Apply Now.”
- If you are a new user, you must first register; otherwise, you may login to your account and begin applying.
- Make the payment when you’ve entered all of your information correctly.
- Finally, press the submit button and print the application form.
- Candidates are requested to pay the requisite cost via online mode
- Fee information can be found in the official notification.
About PDCC Bank
PDCC (Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank) is a large public sector bank in Pune. The company has capital shares all across the region. The PDCC was founded on September 4, 1917, as a result of the Co-Operative Societies Act. With only $51,000 in capital, the company began with just a manager and a clerk. The Bank is now led by Deputy Chief Minister Shri, who is a talented leader. Ajit Anantrao Pawar and Shri. Ajit Anantrao Pawar, Speaker of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Dilip Dattatraya Walse-Patil, who oversaw the Pune District Central Co-introduction op’s of the Core Banking System. In order for a bank to compete in today’s market, it must adapt.
The bank is continuously on the lookout for talented and hardworking people. PDCC Bank recruits individuals and administers a variety of competitive exams. Entri will always keep you informed about all current and upcoming career opportunities with PDCC Bank. Check out more Government job recruitment notifications here!