Table of Contents
Punjab National Bank will be conducting the PNB SO Exam for the various posts on 12th June 2022. PNB has released PNB SO notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury) through PNB SO Recruitment 2022. The interested and eligible banking aspirants have already applied for the posts through the online mode at ww.pnbindia.in or through the direct link that has been officially available till 07th May 2022. A total of 145 vacancies have been declared for the PNB SO Recruitment 2022. Those Aspirants who are interested in Punjab National Bank SO exam can check the information below in the article.
PNB SO Exam Date 2022- Overview
Punjab National Bank has announced 145 Managerial Vacancies to be filled through PNB SO recruitment 2022 notification for which the brief summary has been discussed in the below table.
|PNB SO Recruitment 2022- Overview|
|Conducting Body||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Post||Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury)|
|No of Vacancy||145|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Online Registration||22nd April to 07th May 2022|
|PNB SO Exam Date||12th June 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Exam- Interview|
PNB SO 2022 Notification PDF
The candidates who are interested in the Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury) posts released by Punjab National Bank must go through the official advertisement pdf released by the authority. The recruitment notification has been published on 20th April for 145 vacancies and the direct link to download the notification pdf has been given below.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
PNB has invited eligible aspirants for recruiting through PNB SO recruitment 2022 for which online registration is to be commenced from 22nd April 2022 to 07th May 2022. Check the complete Punjab National Bank SO 2022 Schedule from the below table.
|PNB SO 2022 Events||PNB SO Dates|
|PNB SO Notification 2022 Release Date||20th April 2022|
|PNB SO Online Registration Starts From||22nd April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for PNB SO 2022||07th May 2022|
|PNB SO Admit Card 2022||June 2022|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||12th June 2022|
|PNB SO 2022 Result Date||To be notified|
PNB SO Recruitment Vacancy 2022
As per the PNB SO Notification 2022 there are a total 145 PNB SO Vacancy 2022 for posts of Specialist Officers [Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury)]. Check out the detailed information regarding category-wise and post-wise Punjab National Bank SO 2022 Vacancy.
|Posts||PNB SO Vacancy 2022|
|UR (General)||SC (Scheduled Caste)||ST (Scheduled Tribes)||OBC (Other Backward Class)||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||Total|
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||3||0||1||1||0||5|
Note: To be assured about Punjab National Bank SO Vacancy 2022 reservation you can check the official notification.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Salary
The salary for the Punjab National Bank Specialist Officer posts has been discussed in Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Notification which is as below-
|Manager (Risk)||MMGS Grade II||48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810|
|Manager (Credit)||MMGS Grade II||48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810|
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||MMGS Grade III||63840-1990/5-73790- 2220/2-78230|
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The banking aspirants looking forward to applying for Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury) posts in Punjab National Bank must fulfil the required PNB SO recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria in terms of education, age, and experience. The details has been discussed below-
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Tanzania,Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
PNB SO Education Qualification
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||
PNB SO Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
|Manager (Risk)||25 to 35 years|
|Manager (Credit)||25 to 35 years|
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||25 to 37 years|
Age relaxation for the aspirants will be as per the government norms as given below.
|Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||3 Years|
PNB SO Experience
|Manager (Risk)||Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in Nationalized or Private Sector Bank/ PSU/ NBFC/Financial Institution as an officer in the area of Risk, Credit, Forex, Treasury and Finance.|
|Manager (Credit)||Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in Nationalized or Private Sector Bank/ PSU/ NBFC/Financial Institution/ Credit Rating Agency as an officer in the area of Credit and Finance.|
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||Minimum 3 years of banking experience in officer cadre with minimum 2 years as an officer in Treasury of a Nationalized or Private Sector Bank.
Minimum 3 years experience of working with primary dealer.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Steps to apply online for the Punjab National Bank SO Application Form 2022 are as follows, go with the following step-by-step guide and apply online against the Punjab National Bank SO Vacancy 2022.
Step 1. To apply online for Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022 an individual has to visit the official website of PNB i.e. @pnbindia.in
Step 2. After visiting the official website of PNB an option of Career will be available, tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
Step 3. On the redirected webpage, you will find an option of Punjab National Bank Specialist Officers [Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury)] Recruitment 2022 tap on the and visit the next webpage.
Step 4. On the next webpage, it will ask you to enter the required credentials, upload required documents’ scan copy and pay online application form. Do all the asked activities and finalize your online application form.
Steps to Apply Online for PNB SO Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank at www.pnbindia.in.
- Go to the recruitment column.
- Now, select on the link to “Apply Online for PNB SO Recruitment 2022”.
- Fill in the required information and register for Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022.
- Note the registration number and password that you received, for further purposes.
- Login and fill out the application form with the necessary personal, national and communal details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee via the desired payment gateway.
- Lastly, select the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
PNB SO Application Fee 2022
Punjab National Bank SO Application Fee 2022 for various category-wise aspirants are given below, check them out and know the Punjab National Bank SO 2022 Application Fee.
|Punjab National Bank SO Application Fee 2022|
|General / Other Backward Class||₹850/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / PWBD||₹50/-|
Note: Punjab National Bank SO Application Fee 2022 can be paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking during the Punjab National Bank SO Application Form 2022.
PNB SO Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
Before proceeding ahead for Punjab National Bank SO Syllabus, the aspirants must be well aware of Punjab National Bank SO Exam Pattern 2022. The Exam Pattern for Punjab National Bank Manager and Senior Manager Posts is given below. The selection will be through Online Main Examination and Interview.
PNB SO Online Exam Pattern 2022
- The Punjab National Bank SO exam will be held in online mode.
- The tests except for the Test of the English language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the aspirant; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
The Online Test shall be as per following pattern:
|Part||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Reasoning||40||40||25 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||25 minutes|
|Part B||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
PNB SO Interview 2022
- The aspirants who will qualify for the written test for Punjab National Bank SO will be eligible to appear for the Punjab National Bank SO.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 25.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 45% i.e.11.25 for SC/ST aspirants & 50% i.e. 12.5 for other aspirants.
- The combined final score of aspirants shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the aspirants in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Interview scores of the aspirants failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- An aspirant should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent provisional allotment process.
PNB SO Recruitment Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for Punjab National Bank SO Online Main Examination has been section-wise discussed below.
PNB SO Syllabus for Reasoning
The syllabus for Reasoning for the Online Exam is summed up below.
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
PNB SO Syllabus for English
The syllabus for English for the Online Exam is summed up below.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and their correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
PNB SO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
The syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude for Punjab National Bank SO is summed up below.
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Equations
- Problems on Numbers
- Indices and Surds
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
PNB SO Syllabus for Professional Knowledge
- Importance of Banks and Credit in the Economy
- The Role of Commercial/Corporate Credit
- Classification of Commercial Borrowers
- Role and Importance of the RBI
- Borrower Legal Due Diligence
- Structural Elements of Credit Facilities
- Commercial/Corporate Credit Products
- Key RBI Guidelines for Credit Facilities
- Credit Risk and its Components
- Measuring Credit Risk
- Credit Assessment Framework
- Credit Underwriting
- Introduction to the Basel Accords on Banking Supervision
- Understanding Objectives, Providers and Uses of Credit Ratings
- Understanding Global Credit Ratings from External Credit Rating Agencies
- “Understanding National Credit Ratings from Indian External Credit Rating Agencies”
- Accrual Accounting
- Accounting Concepts and Principles
- Financial Statements Structure and Composition
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Project Appraisl
- Working Capital Management
- Priority Sector lending
- Retail Loans
- Types of Charges
- Credit Monitoring
- Fair Practices on Lender’s Liability
- Exposure Norms
- Non-Fund based credit Facilities
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection for all the posts of Punjab National Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment will be through the following two stages.
- Online test
An aspirant should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent provisional allotment process. The combined final score of aspirants shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the aspirants in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Cut Off Marks
Aspirants have to qualify for all the Tests of Part-I. The part-II i.e. professional knowledge test scores will be considered only for those aspirants who qualify in each paper in Part-I. Minimum qualifying marks in each individual Test will be decided by the Punjab National Bank.
Aspirants who obtain minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Punjab National Bank in Part-I will be considered for shortlisting for Interview on the basis of merit prepared as per marks obtained by them in Part-II i.e. Professional Knowledge Test.
Hope you got a glimpse of the latest Punjab National Bank jobs. The candidates who are looking forward to the above Punjab National Bank jobs can apply before the last date, and start their preparations for the upcoming exams. Preparation with the strategy for the exam is the most vital aspect of every job. So, before starting the preparation the aspirants must refer to the details regarding each job. The jobs are highly promising as it offers high job security and salary. The number of aspirants is increasing day by day.
Cracking the exam through the best available resources is a matter of concern. The aspirants can refer to the previous year’s question papers and the mock test series. If confused, refer to Entri App and start your preparation now. I wish you all the best in your future career. A better and bright future is ahead of you, dive in fast!
PNB SO Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q1. What is the salary for the Punjab National Bank SO?
Ans. The Punjab National Bank SO Manager will receive a salary on the pay scale of 48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810 while a Senior Manager will receive a salary on the pay scale of 63840-1990/5-73790- 2220/2-78230.
Q2. What is the selection process for Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Ans. Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022 selection process comprises an online written test followed by an interview.
Q3. What are the dates to apply for the Punjab National Bank SO 2022?
Ans. The aspirants can apply online for the Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022 from 22nd April to 07th May 2022.
Q4. What is Punjab National Bank SO recruitment 2022 exam date?
Ans. Punjab National Bank SO recruitment 2022 exam is tentatively scheduled for 12th June 2022 and the admit card for the same is expected to be released by the first week of June 2022.