Table of Contents
The Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 is conducted as part of the recruitment process for the post of Bank Clerk to various branches and departments of Nainital Bank. The date of examination is yet to be officially announced by the conducting authority. The selection process includes an online examination followed by a personal interview. The following article provides tips and strategies for exam preparation.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022: Preparation Strategies
Smooth preparation for the examination requires employing the right strategy. Both weak and strong points for each section for the candidate have to be introspected to correct themselves throughout the process of learning. Enough time should be allotted to cover the entire syllabus before the commencement of the examination and this is supported by a proper study plan. Preparation should entirely be based on the syllabus and exam pattern provided by the examination board. While preparing, try to focus on gaining an in-depth understanding of the concepts for each subject. Manage your time by attempting the easy questions first. Candidates will receive proper guidance from study materials and resources that serves the purpose of dealing with all the topics under each subject. Being a competitive exam, students will have to meet the selection process requirements of the Nainital Bank Clerk Examination. Hence, the candidate will be required to revise the portions thoroughly to be confident in time management and answering each section. Carry a valid ID proof (Aadhar/PAN) along with your Admit Card before entering the examination hall.
Here are a few tips and tricks to remember while preparing for the Nainital Bank Clerk Examination 2022:
- Create a study plan that suits your convenience yet helps you cover the major subjects.
- Periodicals on banking, economics, and finance will give a glimpse of the recent updates. Refer recommended books that include the subjects of English, General/Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. The syllabus for the Nainital Bank Clerk examination is provided below in the article.
- Updates in the banking industry have to be regularly referred to. Newspapers like The Hindu and Indian Express provide important updates on the business/economy pages.
- Skim through daily current affairs.
- Focus on your English language skills by allotting at least 20 minutes in reading and analyzing a random essay.
- Based on the pattern of examination (provided in the article), each section has to be divided while studying which gives clarity on the relevant topics.
- Using mock tests and previous year’s question papers, practice regularly to answer by the question pattern.
- According to your level of ease, work on placing your attention and time on each section.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Nainital Bank Clerk exam is given below:
|Subject||Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022: Syllabus
The syllabus for the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 is given below:
Fill in the blanks
Select the correct plural form
Identify the sentence
Identify the correct degree
Form compound words
Personifications, Oxymoron, Onomatopoeia
Active and passive voice
Direct and indirect speech
Synonyms, Prefix, and suffix
Article, Tenses, Repetition, Apostrophe, British English and American English
Science – inventions and discoveries
Current affairs (National and International) Awards and honors
Important financial Economic news
Books and authors
Sports and games
|Computer Knowledge||Computer hardware
Ranking and time sequence
Deriving conclusions from passages
Logical sequence of words
Alphabet test series
Situation reaction test
Direction sense test
Cloaks and calendars
Logical Venn diagram
Alphanumeric sequence puzzle
|Quantitative Aptitude||Mixture and Allegation
Time and work
Pipes and cistern
Speed, time, and distance
Number system & simplifications
HCF and LCM
Algebraic equations and inequalities
Profit and loss
Simple and compound interest
Ratio and proportions and partnerships
Preparing for competitive examinations is easy when you seek the right guidance. Entri App is here to guide you with strategies and resources for your exams.