Table of Contents
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank (PSCB) conducts the recruitment drive to hire candidates for the post of Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk. As per the PSCB Recruitment 2022 notification, the board is calling applicants for a total of 777 vacancies allotted. Aspirants who wish for a government job, PSCB is a great opportunity which offers an excellent career for their employees. The interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria as per the specification in recruitment notification. The eligible and qualifying candidates can apply for the post using the online registration link. Make sure you complete the registration before the last date given.
Read the complete article ‘Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk Exam 2022 – Apply Online” for information like Punjab State Cooperative Bank application procedure, application fee and more.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk Apply Online
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank (PSCB) will soon announce the last date for submitting the PSCB Clerk Exam application form. Those candidates who wish to attend the written examination can complete their application process on the PSCB official website. Candidates can also check the PSCB Recruitment 2022 for detailed information.
How to Apply for Punjab Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk?
The eligible and aspiring candidates can apply for PSCB Clerk 2022 Recruitment through the Punjab State Cooperative Bank official website. Candidates can follow the below given steps to complete their application procedure;
- Go to the PSCB official website on your device.
- Click and open the notification tab.
- Here you can check for PSCB Clerk Recruitment 2022, open and complete the
- Click on the online application link.
- Now, you can fill in all the personal details asked and make sure to upload scanned documents.
- Cross check all the entered details.
- Then submit the online application by paying application and keep the receipt.
- Lastly, take a printout of application for further reference.
Documents Required for PSCB Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates have to take some important documents while applying for the PSCB Clerk post for the purpose of personal verification. Make sure you enter all the details correctly as in documents. Candidates applying for the post of PSCB Clerk should submit following documents;
- A recent colour passport size photograph (size: 20KB-50KB with dimension ranges between 200X230 pixels).
- Applicant signature, Left thumb impression and Handwritten declaration of the applicant on a white paper.
- Handwritten declarations and signatures should not be in big letters.
- Residential Certificate and Date of Birth Proof.
- Candidates Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Caste Certificate, 12th Marksheet and other qualification certificates
- Applicants Punjabi Language Certificate.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk Application Fee
The PSCB Clerk application procedure will only be fulfilled, once after the payment of application fees. Candidates after filling the application form can transfer the fee online. All the applicants are informed that in any case a refund will not be made, so be firm with your decision before the confirmation. The Punjab State Cooperative Bank application fee varies for different candidate categories. Payment can be done using either of these methods: Credit card, Net banking, Debit card, UPI and other online modes.
The category wise Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk application fee is tabulated below;
|General/ EWS/ OBC/ Others||Rs 1400/-|
Hope the article on ‘Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk Exam 2022 – Apply Online’ will give you an idea about the application procedure. Candidates can also check the related article on Entri App for government exam preparation. All the candidates are requested to attempt a maximum number of mock tests for PSCB Clerk Exam. Join the Entri App now and get the latest updates on your upcoming examinations!