RBI Assistant Scorecard has been released on 16 March, 2020 by Reserve Bank of India. Candidates can download the scorecard from the official website by providing roll number or registration number and date of birth or password. RBI Assistant 2020 exam was conducted on February 14 and 15. RBI Assistant prelims result 2020 was announced on March 3, 2020. Candidates are shortlisted for mains exam based on the result of prelims exam.
RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020
RBI Assistant prelims result 2020 was announced on March 3, 2020. The result was made available in PDF form that contains the roll numbers of qualified candidates. Check the below link to know the details of RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020
How to check RBI Assistant Prelims Result?
Candidates are required to follow below given simple steps in order to check their results.
- The RBI Assistant Result is now available on the official website https://www.rbi.org.in/.
- At the end of the homepage, there will be a link stating “Recruitment announcements”, Click on it.
- You will be taken to a new window containing links to the results of various RBI exams.
- Click on the link that will take you to the results of the
RBI Assistant preliminary exam.
- A PDF containing the results will appear.
- The candidate can check the result with the help of their enrollment number.
- Candidate can use the shortcut key Ctrl+f and find their roll number fast.
- Keep Result 2020 for future reference.
RBI Assistant Scorecard 2020
Candidates can check the scorecard from the direct link given below.
Details on RBI Assistant Scorecard
The following details are printed on the scorecard.
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Total aggregate marks
- Marks obtained in each section
Calculation of scores from RBI Assistant Scorecard
The scores of candidates are calculated in the following manner:
- For the correct answer, candidates are awarded one mark.
- ¼ marks are deducted for wrong answers.
- The total score of candidates is calculated based on the number of correct and incorrect answers.
Some Frequently Asked Questions on RBI Assistant Exam
Is there an interview session as a part of the recruitment process of RBI Assistant?
No. The selection procedure is merely based on prelims and mains exams followed by a language proficiency test. RBI has discarded interview for Assistant posts.
Is there any negative marking in the RBI Assistant examination?
Yes. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. This will be applicable for both prelims and mains examination.
Is a final year degree student eligible to apply for the post?
No. the basic educational qualification required to apply for RBI Assistant is a graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks. While applying, candidates are supposed to fill their marks of graduation in the application form. So an aspirant needs to wait until his graduation course gets completed.
What is the application fee of RBI Assistant?
Those who belong to general/OBC Category will have to pay Rs. 450 as an application fee. For SC/ST/PWD/EXS categories Rs.50 will be enough.
How to apply for RBI Assistant 2020?
Visit the official website of RBI, rbi.org.in. You can see an option, “apply online”. Click on it, Select “new registration”
The application form will appear now. Fill it properly and submit.
So this is all about RBI Assistant. Hope this article helped you to have a deep understanding of this post. We are glad to answer for your doubts if any. You can ask it via the comment box below. Start your preparations today itself and achieve a great success. We wish you all the very best!