Table of Contents
Reserve Bank of India has released the notice regarding the engagement of the services of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at College of Agricultural Banking, Pune. The notification for the RBI BMC recruitment 2021 was released on 08th September 2021. Interested candidates check their eligibility requirements for the post reserved for Other Backward Class, and apply through the prescribed format on or before October 05, 2021. Check all the further details of RBI BMC recruitment 2021.
RBI BMC Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|RBI BMC Events
|Dates and Descriptions
|Reserve Bank of India
|Date of notification
|September 08, 2021
|Reserve Bank of India
|01 (reserved for Other Backward Class))
|Mode of Apply
|Last date to submit an application for RBI BMC 2021
|October 05, 2021
|Mode of selection
|Date of Interview
|To be updated later
RBI Bank Medical Consultant Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates, prior to applying check the BMC educational eligibility requirements:
- The candidate is expected to posses an MBBS degree certificate from a recognized university in the field of Allopathy recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having a higher degree in General medicine are also eligible for applying.
- Candidates are expected to have a minimum experience of 2 years as a medical practitioner in any medical center as Medical Practitioner.
- The candidate is supposed to have his/her residence or dispensary within a 10 to 15 km radius from the above-mentioned locality.
RBI BMC Vacancies 2021
Applications are welcomed from eligible candidates for the panel of 01 posts which is reserved for the OBC.
- Reserved posts – 01
Remuneration and Hourly Pay Scale
- During the period of the contract, Rs. 1000 will be given as remuneration per hour. Conveyance expense of Rs1000 will be given per month. Further, reimbursement of mobile charges at1000Rs will be granted per month.
- Remuneration will be paid as per the working hours.
- The power to change or review the rate of remunerations is reserved by the RBI.
- The number of working hours can be increased up to 30 hours per week as per the requirements.
- The contract period is of 3 years. There will be no renewal of the contract once it is completed.
The contract for RBI BMC will be for a period of three years, and there will be no renewal of engagement on completion of the contract.
- Location of job: College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune-411016
|RBI BMC Working Days
|Monday to Thursday
|9.00 am to 11.00 am
|4.45 pm to 6.00 pm
|9.00 am to 11.15 am
|4.45 pm to 6.00 pm
|10.00 to 12.00 noon
- The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the RBI. The bank holds the power to raise the minimum eligibility to limit the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates selected after the interview will be subjected to medical examination and document verification. The charge for the whole process is to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply for RBI BMC Post?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post as per the format given below.
Instructions to be followed while filling the RBI BMC application form:
- Fill in all the details in the application form. Don’t skip any points.
- Note that those applications which do not contain the full particulars called for are liable to be rejected.
- Attach the attested copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, caste (OBC Non-creamy layer certificate), experience, etc. with the application.
- In the case of working candidates, as a Medical Officer for any institution, the details thereof and working hours therein should also be indicated.
The sealed application should be sent to the following address:
Principal, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune – 411016
- The subject on the cover must be written as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.’
- Candidates demanding caste relaxation must submit the OBC Non-Creamy layer certificate in the prescribed format in support of their claim, along with the application form.
Team Entri wishes you all the best! Download the app now to prepare for various banking exams like IBPS, RRB, SBI, and other state government exams. Also, get notified of the RBI recruitments 2021.