Table of Contents
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon conduct the Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT) for Junior Engineer posts in the Civil and Electrical departments. The date of the examination is 08th of March 2021. So, all the candidates who have applied for the examination shall waste no more time and do their final laps of revision now. Meanwhile, it is important for the candidates to have a clear cut idea about the syllabus and exam pattern. It will definitely give all the aspiring candidates a deeper insight to the examination and thus will make it easier. In this article, check out the exam pattern and RBI JE Syllabus 2021. You could also download the entire syllabus PDF of the examination from this article! Keep Reading!
RBI JE Syllabus 2021
As per the official notification from the Reserve Bank of India, Online Examination to recruit candidates to 48 vacant Junior Engineer positions in the Civil and Electrical Departments will be held on 08th of March 2021 at various examination centers. Online applications for the recruitment will be accepted until 15th of February 2021.However, the recruitment to the post will be done in three steps: Phase 1 written test, phase 2 written test and Interview. Therefore, it is important for the candidate to undergo thorough training and practice to face the written examinations.
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)|
|Job Location||Across the country|
|No. of vacancies||48 (Civil – 24 , Electrical -24)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Online Application Start Date||2nd February 2021|
|Online Application End Date||15th February 2021|
|Admit Card||Yet to release|
|Official Web Portal||www.rbi.org.in|
RBI JE Exam Pattern 2021
The online examination which is scheduled to be held on 08th of March 2021 will be conducted in the following pattern:
|Name of Tests
|1||English Language||50||50||150 minutes (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
Hence, the examination will comprise of 180 questions totaling to 300 marks. All the candidates who are provisionally selected from the online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned. However, the Candidates who are not proficient in the Official/Local Language/s would be disqualified.
- ·A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- If the exam is conducted in more than one session, the scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions will be equated using equipercentile method.
- Only such number of candidates will be called for LPT who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of
- Appointment of selected candidate will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the rules of the Bank.
RBI JE Syllabus 2021
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Fill up the blanks
- Error correction
- Sentence re arrangement
- Comprehensive passage
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject- Verb Agreement
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Similarities and Differences
- Visual Memory
- Relationship concepts
- Decision making
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Non-verbal series
- Space Visualization
- Building materials
- Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Theory of structures
- Concrete technology
- RCC design
- Steel design
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Lighting design of office areas
- Transformers, Working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance
- Various type of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors
- Substation design and layout including DG set
- Type of earthing, testing, lightening arrestor,
- Basic ‘knowledge of’ air conditioning &
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems,
- Energy conservation techniques
- LT distribution system, cabling/ internal wiring system, panel design and faultfinding, preventive maintenance,
- Testing of electrical
- Basics of elevators, design, electrical safeties, protections controllers,
- Basics of CCTV system. Fire and Smoke Alarm system,
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules
- Switchgears & protection used in HT/LT
RBI JE Syllabus 2021 free PDF Download
Click Here to Download the Complete Syllabus of RBI JE 2021
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!