Table of Contents
RBI conducts the recruitment examination for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post office attendant through a recruitment examination. This recruitment examination is conducted by the commission every year and is one of the most anticipated and most registered banking examinations in the country. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central bank and regulatory body under the jurisdiction of the Ministry Of Finance, Government Of India, and is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian Rupee and the regulation of the Indian Banking system. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development. Until the Monetary Policy Committee was established in 2016, it also had full control of monetary policy in India. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank Of India Act, 1934. The overall direction of the RBI lies with the 21-member central board of directors, composed of the governor, four deputy governors; two finance ministry representatives (usually the Economic Affairs Secretary and the Financial services secretary); ten government-nominated directors; and four directors who represent local boards for Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of five members who represent regional interests and the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
The aspirants who are preparing for the RBI Office attendant examination, before making the application must know about the RBI Office attendant eligibility. The candidates who meet the RBI Office attendant eligibility can only make the application for the examination. The given below are the details regarding the RBI Office attendant eligibility criteria and the RBI office attendant qualifications.
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates who are appearing and applying for the RBI examinations must have certain eligibilities. The given below are the complete details regarding the eligibilities that the candidates need to have for applying for the job position at Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Office Attendant Age Limit
The candidates should be between 18 and 25 years. That is, the candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. There are certain age limits for the candidates to make the application and also certain age relaxations are also provided for the candidates, The given below is the details regarding the age relaxations for RBI Office attendant examinations.
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in the Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|4.||Widows/women judicially separated who are not remarried/divorced women||By 10 years|
|5.||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of the number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
|6.||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS),
13 years (OBC),
15 years (SC/ST)
RBI Office Attendant Educational Qualifications
The given below are the details regarding the educational qualifications for the RBI Office attendant examinations.
- The candidate who is applying for the post should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. That qualification should be also from a recognized Board of that State/UT.
- Candidates must be undergraduate as of the date 1st February 2021. Graduates and candidates having higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (must know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
RBI Office Attendant Nationality
The details regarding the nationality for the RBI Attendant examination are provided below.
- The candidates applying for the RBI Office Attendant exam should be Indian citizens.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office for which he/she is applying for.
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2022
The application for the RBI examination can be made through the official website of the RBI. The official notification for the examination is not yet published by the commission and the candidates can make the application as the commission publishes the notification and the application portal is open. The given below are the steps for applying for the RBI examination.
- Login to the RBI website @rbi.org.in.
- Check for Current Vacancies in the vacancy section on the website.
- Click the URL ‘Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2022’ on the Bank’s website.
- Then, click on the hyperlink ‘Online Application Form’.
- Click here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing the ‘Save and Next’ tab.
- Enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application.
RBI Office Attendant Application Fees 2022
The table given below has the details regarding the application fees that the candidates need to pay as part of the application submission.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2022
The online examination for the exam consists of four subjects. Since the exam is for candidates with S.S.C./Matriculation, the toughness of the exam will be comparatively less than the regular banking exams. Candidates have to prepare well for the examination by following the right RBI Office attendant syllabus 2022. The given below is the syllabus that is been notified by the recruitment committee for the examination. Candidates who are preparing for the examination are requested to go through the complete details are follow the correct syllabus for preparation.
Online Test Syllabus
|Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||General English||General Awareness|
Ratios & Proportion
Problem on Ages
Simple & Compound Interest
Profit & Loss
Time Speed & Distance
Time & Work
Mixture & Allegation
Order and Ranking
Distance and Direction
Analogy & Odd one out
Fill in the blanks
Idioms and Phrases
Current news updates regarding Banking, Financial and General happenings within three months before and after the exam dates are important.
Static General Knowledge topics like:
Important dates and days (National & International)
Countries capitals and Currencies
Books and Authors
Important National Parks
Dams, Roads, Airports
Awards and Honours
Various Banking Awareness topics
Language Proficiency Test Syllabus
The Language Proficiency Test (LPT) is stage 2 of the RBI Office Attendant exam and the candidates who have qualified in only one test can attend this test. The given below are the details regarding the second stage of the recruitment exam.
- LPT stage of RBI office attendant exam will be qualifying in nature.
- As for language, the LPT will be conducted in the Official/Local Language of the State in which candidates are residing.
- Candidates may be asked to read/write/speak in the local language of the state for which they have applied in this stage.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.