Table of Contents
RBI Security Guard are recruited by the Reserve Bank of India. They must be able to guard the Bank’s property. Those chosen for this post should be able to operate the X-Ray machines/DFMD for checking bags at the entrance and other duties be assigned by the Bank. The work will be in shifts, including night shifts. The Bank reserves the right to assign any other work in case of emergency.
Keep reading to know how to prepare for rbi security guard exam!
RBI Security Guard Selection Process 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared. These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification, and any other procedure as may be decided by the Reserve Bank.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Identity Verification
For more information on rbi security guard preparation, keep reading!
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021
Here, applicants will come to know the RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021. The exam will be of Totally 100 marks, the written test has 100 marks and questions will be objective type questions. There will not be any negative marking for the wrong answer and no sectional cut-off in the Online Test. This RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021 gives you a clear idea regarding the Type of Questions, Subjects, Number of Marks, Time Duration. Candidates will have a choice to answer questions in the Reasoning and Numerical Ability sections in either Hindi or English.
|Type Of Exam||Name of the subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||
Duration (in Minutes)
Objective Type Questions
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
RBI Security Guard Exam Syllabus 2021
Here we are providing RBI Security Guard Syllabus 2021 in detail. Therefore, after downloading the Reserve Bank Of India Security Guard Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF from this page, candidates can plan a better schedule for their preparation. Here candidates will come to know all the subtopics in the RBI Security Guard Exam.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Interpretation.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Simple Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Compound Interest.
- Height and Distance.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Boats and Streams.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Time and Work.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Stocks and Share.
- Problems on H.C.F, L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Surds and Indices.
- Races and Games.
- Chain Rule.
Note: The above-provided subtopics regarding RBI Syllabus 2021 are for reference purposes only. For more information on these topics, visit the official website at rbi.org.in.
Prepare Well For Your RBI Security Guard Exam With These Tips
Chcek out these rbi security guard preparation tips t score well:
- Make sure you are well aware of the syllabus. Go through the official website properly. Moreoever we have already provided the syllabus above for you to check.
- There is an examination pattern that you need to follow. Check how the sections and marks are divided.
- It is crucial for a candidate to purchase books that can clear their basic concept about the topics and help them brush up their knowledge for the exam.
- Go through the previous year question papers and solve them. This will help you understand what kind of questions are expected and if you are able to solve them. If you are confused heo two solve them it means you need more revisions and help.
- Following a good rbi security guard preparation strategy is important.
- There is nothing more important than a healthy body. So make sure you do not skip your meals and sleep well while preparing.
- Since you will have a physical test too, do not forget to stay fit even during your preparation phase.
- Seek help for your syllabus and health.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers.