Table of Contents
Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (REPCO) has released the recruitment notification, REPCO Recruitment 2021 for the post of deputy general manager at Hyderabad, Pune and Ahmedabad. Repco Bank (Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank) is a cooperative bank established by the Government Of India 1969 to improve financial needs of repatriates from neighbouring countries mainly from Sri Lanka and Burma It has been controlled by theMinistry of Home Affairs and operated only in the South Indian states of Andra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. As of 2014, the shares of the bank are Government of India has 73.33%, repatriates has 21.28% and state governments Tamil Nadu has 2.91%, Andhra Pradesh has 1.73%, Kerala has 0.59% and Karnataka has 0.17%. Last date to apply for this post is 10-03-2021.
REPCO Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of the board||REPCO Home finance limited|
|Name of the post||Deputy General Manager(DGM)|
|Last date for receipt of application||10-03-2021|
|Location||Ahmedabad, Pune and Hyderabad|
REPCO Home Finance Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
- Age not exceeding 40 years as on 01.03.2021(Relaxation generally upto 5 years considered based on commesurate, relevant prior experience for deserving cases based on management discretion)
- Any graduation from a UGC recognised university. Post graduation and proffessional qualification shall be given higher weightage.
- Graduates from open university will not be considered
- Fluency in english besides relevant local language
- Minimum 10 years experience for age not exceeding 40 years in HFC’s or banks or HI’s in home loan
- Considerable experience in the position of area head/ cluster head/ territory head with exposure of handling multi dimensional teams.
Other Eligibility criteria
- Early joining will be preferred.
- Ready to travel extensively within operational jurisdiction.
- Candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
REPCO Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting CTC starting from 12 to 15 lakhs per annum.
- Experienced candidates would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion. Leased accommodation and official vehicle wherever necessary will be provided at the Company’s discretion. Probation period: 1 year.
How to Apply for REPCO Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of REPCO Home website.
- Select careers tab on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Download the Application form and send it to the belonging address. Applications should only be sent via post/ courier.
- Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of DGMFeb 2021” should be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on March 10, 2021
The General Manager (HR)
REPCO Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai- 600 032
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!