The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released job notification to the post of Senior Section Engineer (SSE), across 21 zones of Indian Railways. The job seekers who were ready to apply for this post should be aware of all the information provided in the official portal of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). As per the notification, 4,304 Senior Section Engineer job vacancies are about to fill during this year. Candidates who were holding a four years Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering can apply for the post. The B.E/ B.Tech can be from any stream; interested candidates can check their eligibility details from the notification. Check out the RRB SSE 2020 Exam Dates.
RRB SSE 2020 : Overview
|Name of the post||Senior Section Engineer|
|Authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|No: of vacancies||4304|
|Educational qualification||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application submission start date||Announced soon|
|Application submission end date||Announced soon|
RRB SSE 2020 Exam Dates
The recruitment notification was published in 29th December 2019 and the authority has declared the dates for submitting applications before 31st January 2020. And the exam was planned to conduct in the month of March/ April 2020, but now the exam is postponed due to the pandemic disease COVID’19. Candidates should frequently visit the official website or stay updated with us for the rescheduled dates of application submission, examination date and admit card release of RRB Sr. Section Engineer 2020.
- Visit the official page of RRB.
- Click on the link for RRB SSE 2020.
- Click on the online registration button.
- Fill up the RRB SSE 2020 Application form carefully.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- The last step of the online registration is ‘payment’. All the General and OBC category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.100/- and SC, ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Then, submit your application and save the print out of application form for future reference.
Please read other articles on Entri for more details on RRB SSE 2020 recruitment. Click on the following links: Job Profile of Senior Section Engineer, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and exam pattern, Reference books, study materials, etc.
Learn with Entri app, prepare for the exams by the help of video classes, mock test, easy ways to remember techniques of time managing strategy and so on. Entri wishes every aspirant a bright future ahead.