Table of Contents
The State Bank of India has just released the second waiting list for the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 2019-20 against non-joining and Resignations. The main exams for the said positions were conducted on 10 August and 20 September 2019. State Bank of India is the most prestigious brand for aspirants aiming to build their career in the banking sector. Every year SBI releases notifications for Probationary Officers and Clerks. In 2020 also, SBI has released the notification for the post of 8000+ clerks vacancies. The SBI clerk job profile is of significant demand because of the remuneration it offers and of the fastest career growth. A person starting his career as an SBI clerk will get elevated to officer posts in 3-4 years. In this blog we will discuss about SBI Clerk 2019-20 Second Wait List Out The clerk examination will be conducted in 3 phases
- PRELIMINARY EXAM
- MAINS EXAM
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST
Exam Pattern of Prelims
|Name of Section||No: of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE||30||30||20 minutes|
|REASONING ABILITY||35||35||20 minutes|
|QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE||35||35||20 minutes|
Exam Pattern for Mains
|Name of the Section||No: of questions||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|REASONING ABILITY||50||60||45 minutes|
|QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hrs 40 minutes|
In both preliminary and mains examination, numerical ability/quantitative aptitude play the role of game-changer. As most of the students find numerical ability as the most difficult section, scoring good marks will help you improve your overall score and selection. Let’s have a quick glance at the pattern of quants in both preliminary and mains exam
SBI Clerk Second Waiting List 2019-20
The State Bank of India has released the second provisional list from the pool of waiting list for the year 2019-20. The Provisionally Selected Candidates are being advised by way of SMS seperately. All the successful candidates are advised to wait for further instructions from SBI Local Head Office of your State.
SBI Clerk Waiting List-2 (2019-20)
As per the SBI official document, this selection from second waiting list is provisional and subject to:
i) Qualifying the Proficiency test in Local Language(s)
ii) Fulfilment of eligibility criteria/ conditions as prescribed in our advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03 dated 12.04.2019.
iii) Correctness of information given by the candidate at the time of registration.
How to Check your Roll No. from 2nd Waiting List:
Step 1: Go to official website of State Bank of India i.e. https://www.sbi.co.in/.
Step 2: Go to career section and you will find Latest Announcement there at top.
Step 3: At the second last announcement, you will find the link of second waiting list for SBI Clerk 2019-20 or you can download from here.
How to check SBI Clerk Waiting List 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site sbi.co.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding careers.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding SBI Clerk Mains Waiting List 2020.
- Click on that you will get the official result PDF.
- Now you can view the SBI Waiting List 2020 Roll Number List.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.