Table of Contents
State Bank of India (SBI) has always been a dream job place for many of the candidates who are planning to build a career in the banking sector. For them, every year SBI provides some promising job openings across India. Since the competition is very high, the exam preparation strategies should be planned accordingly.
This time State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO). The registration for the recruitment exam commenced from 05/02/2022. The last date for applying the application online is on 25/02/2022. This time SBI has reported 48 vacancies in the post of SCO. The SBI SCO recruitment test is scheduled to be conducted on tentatively on 20/03/2022.
Among the 48 Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies, 15 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist), while 33 vacancies are for Assistant Manager (Routing and Switching). The prospective candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks. The candidates should not exceed 40 years of age for the SBI SCO posts.
SBI SCO Free Mock Test 2022
The selection process to the SBI SCO posts comprises of two stages; Online CBT Exam (recruitment test) and Interview. Like any other government recruitment exam, your exam preparation matters a lot in SBI SCO exam as well. Analyzing the exam syllabus well, preparing notes, solving previous question papers, solving sample questions, attempting mock test etc… are some of those stepping stones which will lead you to qualify the recruitment drive successfully. SBI SCO Previous Question Papers are Just a Click Away.
Given below are some sample question of SBI SCO recruitment exam. Try to solve them:
- Against each key word are given four suggested meanings. Choose the word or phrase which is nearest in meaning to the key word.
- Give up
- To be Appropriate
- Read the sentence and choose the antonyms of the Underlined Word among the alternative words or phrases as (1), (2), (3) and (4).
Ram is showing signs of senility.
- Against each key word are given four suggested meanings. Choose the word or phrase which is opposite in meaning to the key word.
DIRECTIONS: (Question No. 4 to 5) in the following questions, fill in the blanks by selecting a choice which is in keeping with good English usage.
- The friend writes faster…….:
(1) Than me (2) Than myself (3) Than I (4) Than self
- The courier company luckily delivered the letter……..:
(1) Rightly on time (2) Right on time (3) On right time (4) Right by time
- Fill in the blanks.
Walk properly …. you should fall.
- Just (2) Lest (3) Must (4) Otherwise
DIRECTIONS: (Question No. 7 to 9) each of the following idioms is followed by alternative meanings of which one is correct. Write the correct option.
- Put a person through his paces:
(1) Put him on the right track
(2) Make him quicken steps
(3) Test his abilities
(4) Inspire him to work hard
- A storm in a tea cup:
(1) Great noise
(2) A danger signal
(3) Unexpected event
(4) Much excitement over something trivial
- A square peg in a round hole:
(1) A person unsuited to the position he fills
(2) A scheme that never works
(3) An impossible task
(4) A Herculean task
- Four people Arti, Banti, Chetan and Dolly have together got Rs. 100 with them. Arti and Banti together have got as much money as Chetan and Dolly put together. Arti has got more money than Banti. Chetan has half as much money as Dolly has. Arti has Rs. 5 more than Dolly.
A. Who has got the most money?
1) Arti 2) Dolly 3) Chetan 4) Cannot be determined
B. How much does Banti have?
1) 12.03 2) 11.6 3) 13.3 4) None of these
C. Who has got the second biggest sum?
1) Arti 2) Chetan 3)Dolly 4) Banti
D. What is the ration of the amount with Chetan and Dolly?
1) 2:1 2) 1:2 3) 1:3 4) 1:4
E. Who has got the least amount of money?
1) Banti 2) Arti 3) Chetan 4) Dolly
- P is 60 m South-East of Q. R is 60 m North-East of Q. Then R is in which direction of P?
(A) North (B) North-East (C) South (D) South-East
- A man was walking in the evening just before the sun set. His wife said that, his shadow fell on his right. If the wife was walking in the opposite direction of the man, then which direction the wife was facing?
(A) North (B) West (C) South (D) East
- Statement: The Reserve Bank of India has directed the banks to refuse fresh loans to major defaulters.
- The banks may still give loans to the defaulters.
- The defaulters may repay the earlier loan to get fresh loan.
III. The banks may recover the bad loans through such harsh measures.
- All are implicit (B) None is implicit (C) Both II and III are implicit (D) Both I and II are implicit
SBI SCO Mock Tests 2022
The more you attempt mock tests, the more you become confident. Solving model questions papers will help the candidates to understand the question patterns, levels of difficulty, time management, syllabus, weak and strong areas of the candidates in solving the questions etc.… So, never forget to attempt mock tests before the exam.
|SBI SCO Mock Tests||Link|
|Reasoning Mock Test||Click here|
|English Mock Test||Click here|
|Aptitude Mock Test||Click here|
Attempting the mock tests and solving the previous years’ question papers will always help you to qualify the exams in good marks. So, hope this article helped you in your SBI SCO exam preparations.