Banking examination is one of the best opportunities for the bank job aspirants to secure a job in the banks. English language section is also one of the best scoring sections in any banking examinations. Candidates who have basic idea about thee language and basic grammar can score good marks in English language section. Sentence rearrangement for bank exam is also an important portion where candidates have to give priority when they are preparing for the examination. In this article you can familiarize yourself with the sentence rearrangement tricks for bank exams and the previously asked questions with answers from the above mentioned section.
Sentence Rearrangement for Banking Exams
Sentence Rearrangement and its concepts are one of the most important sections of a banking examination and every year many questions are asked from this section. If the candidate is thorough with the concepts and the type of questions that can be asked from this section, they can easily score about 80-90% of marks from this section and can secure a good rank in the final list. Let’s solve some of the previously asked Sentence Rearrangement questions from the English language section.
Sentence Rearrangement for Bank Exams: Tricks & Concepts
- Initially read all the given statements carefully and analyze the common link that is been connecting the sentences and then start rearranging them.
- Refer to a pattern that may be given in the statement.
- Match the conjunction words given like, yet, but, when, then, they, anyway, etc. This will give you a clearer path of how the sentences can be rearranged.
- Developing a better vocabulary is very important here for this section and for that candidates are requested to develop a good reading practice.
Here are some of the sentence rearrangement questions for practice. Candidates who are preparing for the banking examination is requested to go through the questions to get a good idea regarding the section.
1. Scientists have discovered (A)/ that may pave way for sustainable ways to clean up oil spills (B)/a unique oil-eating bacteria in the Mariana Trench, the (C)/deepest part of the earth’s oceans, a finding (D).
2. Andhra Pradesh on Monday morning (A)/ EMISAT, from Sriharikota in coastal (B)/ the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) launched (C)/the country’s first electronic surveillance satellite
3. In the questions, the sentence is split into four parts and named A, B, C and D. These four parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentence and find out which of the four combinations is correct.
A get some peace(A)/ he left home(B)/ his parents could (C)/ in order that(D)
4. He was a versatile writer who (A)/ that are all considered the best in their spheres (B)/ Tagore was a poet before everything else but (C)/ wrote novels, dramas, essays, and short stories (D)
5. From the mountains (A)/ to see the gentle flow (B)/ of the river (C) / it is very pleasant (D)
6. Bestowed with indifference (A)/ with kind words is much more (B)/ a small gift accompanied (C)/ acceptable than a large gift (D)
7. The blossoming flowers and weakening the roots of our society (A)/ drug addiction (B) / which is eating away (C) / is the monster (D)
8. A right to equal opportunity (A)/ while we are learn equal (B)/ all have not the same capacity (C)/ meaning that we have (D)
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.