Table of Contents
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022: Small Industries Business Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has announced 100 Assistant Manager (Grade A) vacancies to be filled in 2022-23. Those who are looking for a job in the banking sector will be a great opportunity. SIDBI Grade A detailed notification giving full information about the exam, issued on March 4, 2022 .It provides detailed vacancies, online registration and exam dates. Interested and eligible persons may apply to SIDBI Bank 2022. The online registration process began on March 4 and will remain operational until March 24, 2022 through its official website www.sidbi.in. For the latest updates of SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022, go through this article.
The Small Industries Business Development Bank of India (SIDBI) will be recruiting candidates for the position of Assistant Grade A through SIDBI Recruitment 2022. Those who qualify to write the examination must go through a detailed notification. Candidates can go through the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 review from the table below.
SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager 2022– Overview
|Organization Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Post||Grade A (Assistant Manager) General Stream|
|SIDBI Grade A Vacancy||100|
|Online Registration||04th March to 24th March 2022|
|Exam Dates||16th April 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Test- Interview|
|SIDBI per month salary||Rs. 70,000/- per month|
Eligibility criteria for SIDBI Grade A 2022
The applicant must meet all the eligibility requirements of SIDBI Grade-A to be eligible to sit for the SIDBI Grade-A Exam 2022. A minimum of 60% or higher marks (55% of SC / ST) on his / her Graduation or Master’s Degree from Renowned Institution / University. Professional qualifications such as CA, CISA, ICWA, CFA, MBA, Engineering, and Bank Diploma from an accredited institution will be prioritized. Computer skills are highly recommended.
SIDBI Grade-A Manager positions will be recruited upon passing the SIDBI Grade-A Exam 2022. Document verification will also take place at the time of joining . There are two selection phases.
Phase 1- online exam and Descriptive Test
Phase 2- interview
It is important to note that SIDBI Assistant Managers are paid a basic salary of 28,150 rupees per month. SIDBI grade A salary is approximately R. 70000 / – per month. Includes tax benefits, rental allowances, and other benefits.
Age for SIDBI Grade A 2022
Candidates must have a minimum age of 18 to 28 years to write the examination. Candidates born after 05.03.1994 and before 04.03.2001 are only eligible to apply for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022.
Educational qualification for SIDBI Grade A 2022
Candidates must have any of the degrees listed below to be eligible to apply for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferred Civil or Electrical or Mechanical) / Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Graduate Degree in any course from a University / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) or Central Government
- CA / CS / CWA / CFA from ICAI / ICSI / ICWAI / CFA Institute
How do you apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who are interested in becoming part of SIDBI need to apply online to get the latest appointment of Assistant Managers through SIDBI Recruitment 2022 between 04.03.2022 and 24.03.2022. The candidates who are eligible for the recruitment process should gone through the steps to apply for the examination.
For complete application process follow the steps below:
- By clicking here, you can access the official SIDBI website.
- Select the Employment menu.
- Notification of Assistant Manager can be found on this page. Official notification can be also available by downloading the link provided. Verify your eligibility by reading the official notification carefully.
- Make sure the required information is filled in correctly. Documents must be uploaded in a standard format.
- In the last step, make sure the information provided is accurate and correct, and then submit.
- Then, at the request of the Small Industrial Development Bank in India, make payment in the manner prescribed.
- Proceed to the next step. The application must be submitted and a printed copy taken for future use.
We hope you find this article really informative and helpful and also please do not hesitate to contact us for any doubts. You can also download our Entri App for free and start preparing for any competitive exams. This app provides a series of quizzes, Mock tests, PDFs, past question papers, and much more.