Table of Contents
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has an inviting online application form for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade-A (General Stream) 100 Post. Those applicants who are interested in the following process of SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 & complete the required eligibility criteria can read the full notification and apply online for SIDBI Assistant Manager Grade A
|SIDBI Assistant Manager Overview|
|Recruiting Body||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Application Start Date||4th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||24th March 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Notified|
|Exam Date||16th April 2022|
|Result Date||To be Notified|
SIDBI Grade A Selection Process 2022
The Selection Process contains 2 stages –
- Online Examination
To Know More about SIDBI Grade-A Exam Application Procedure 2022 Click Here!
SIDBI Grade A Online Examination 2022
The online exam will be conducted across a number of locations in India. The interested aspirants will have to add their preferred cities in the SIDBI application form. Requests for changing the exam center will not be entertained at any cost. Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) reserves the right to cancel any of the Exam Centres and add some other Centres depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Small Industries Development Bank of India also reserves the right to allot the aspirants to any center other than the one he has opted for.
- As per the exam pattern of SIDBI Group A, the selection for the aforesaid profile is going to be on the basis of marks scored in the written exam and interview round. Aspirants can check out the details of the exam pattern from the space below:
- The exam will be conducted in the online computer-based test mode in multiple shifts.
- 163 questions shall be asked in the examination for 250 marks totally.
- The examination is going to have 2 sections, objective and descriptive and the aggregate time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- There will be a deduction for wrong answers in the objective type test i.e. for every wrong answer, 0.25 of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted.
Sr.No. Name of the Test Type of
Time 1 English Language Objective 30 30 20 Minutes 2 General Awareness
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and
Objective 50 50 30 Minutes 3 Reasoning Aptitude Objective 40 60 40 Minutes 4 Quantitative Aptitude Objective 40 60 30 Minutes TOTAL – 160 200 120 Minutes Online descriptive test: Aspirants will be required to answer by typing on the computer 5 Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business Letter Writing (10 Marks)
Note: It is mandatory to attempt all three questions.
Descriptive 3 50 60 minutes Total – 163 250 180 Minutes
SIDBI Grade A Interview 2022
The aspirants who pass the written exam get qualified for the Interview round, which is the final round of selection. It is the final stage selection process of the SIDBI Grade A. Check the list of things below that candidates has to carry to the interview venue:
- Candidate’s SIDBI Assistant Manager Application form
- Date of Birth Proof: Certificate of Higher Secondary/Matriculation.
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Concerned Authority.
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim.
- Certificate as proof of fee concession
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
- i) Date of Enrolment ii) Date of Release iii) Reason of Release
The interview will be conducted at the following examination centers:
- New Delhi
To start your preparations, go through SIDBI Grade A Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
SIDBI Grade A Documents Required 2022
The documents that bring to be possessed by the aspirants at the time of the interview are mentioned below. The documents to be brought at the interview time are given below.
|Documents to be brought at the Interview time||
SIDBI Grade A Allotment 2022
SIDBI has declared a detailed notification for the Grade A post in General Stream. A total number of 100 vacancies have been released for SIDBI Group A Recruitment 2022. The application procedures will start from 4th March to 24th March 2022.
The Small Industries Development Bank of India Assistant Manager exam result 2022 can be found on the official website of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). The bank is going to release the SIDBI Group A examination result of the written exam and interview round separately.
We hope you found this article on Small Industries Development Bank of India Group A informative and helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us with any doubts. You can also download our Entri App which is free and start preparing for any competitive examination. This application provides you with Video classes, Test Series, Mock tests, PDFs, Previous year’s question papers, and much more.