Table of Contents
Generally bank clerks are responsible for keeping records of deposits, withdrawals, loan and mortgage payments, cheques and securities sales. Other duties include processing loan and mortgage applications and payments, retirement savings plan applications and contributions, term deposits, drafts and money orders.
Stay connected to know about the South Indian Bank Clerk upcoming exam!
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Dates 2021
Check for the SIB Clerk important dates here:
|South Indian Bank Clerk Online Registration Begins||yet to be annnounced|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Online Registration Ends||yet to be annnounced|
|Online Aptitude Exam for SIB Clerk||yet to be annnounced|
South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy 2021
|Zone||States Under the Zone||
Number of Vacancies
|North Zone||Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Goa, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.||75|
|South Zone||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT), Tamil Nadu and Telangana||310|
South Indian Bank Clerk Selection Process
The selection process of South Indian Clerk 2021 takes place in two phases-
- Online Test
- Personal Interview.
Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in Online Test. After qualifying the Online Test, candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Online Test and Personal Interview.
How to fill the South Indian Bank 2021 Application Form?
It is crucial to know the steps to be followed for filling up the application form.
- Firstly, Visit the official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com
- Secondly, Click on the link “Clerk Recruitment”.
- Thirdly, Click or “New Registration” Option.
- Fourthly, fill up the details mentioned in the official documents.
- Save the details and Click on the Next button to move forward.
- Upload documents like scanned Passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression.
- Enter personal details like educational qualification, other qualification and experience.
- Pay the application fees online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit button” and take a print out for future use.
Important Points on South Indian Bank Clerk Application Process
Here are some tips you should keep in mind when filling up the form:
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The photograph should be in the 4.5cm x 3.5cm dimension.
- The signature should be in the black link.
- Left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink is required.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process
- A handwritten declaration on white paper with black ink with the following text. The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||
Time allotted for each Test
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
- The medium of examination will be available only in the English language
- For every wrong answer, ¼ marks will be deducted.
South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021
Steps to download South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card 2021:
- Firstly, visit the official website of South Indian Bank.
- Secondly, click on the South Indian Bank Admit Card link on the home page.
- Thirdly, Enter the details such as registration number and password.
- Fourthly, click the Login button.
- Fifthly, South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Lastly, download the South Indian Bank Admit Card.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.