Table of Contents
The South Indian Bank is a premier Commercial Bank in India. Every year, South Indian Bank releases recruitment notifications for various posts of Probationary Officer and Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply for the various positions of Probationary Clerk.
Some job roles include keeping records of deposits, withdrawals, loan and mortgage payments, cheques and securities sales. Processing loan and mortgage applications and payments, retirement savings plan applications and contributions, term deposits, drafts and money orders are some more.
Keep reading to know about the South Indian bank clerk vacancy 2021!
South India Bank Clerk Exam 2021 Highlights
South Indian Bank
|Name of the Post||
|Mode of Application||Online|
Anywhere in India
|Stages of Exam||Online|
|Number of Stages||Two|
Private Sector Job
Check out the South Indian bank clerk latest vacancy here!
South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy 2021
The South Indian Bank clerk notification for 2021 is yet to be released and hence the vacancies for the present year is not yet known. The vacancies from the previous cycle in both the zones are shared here:
|Zones||States that are under the Zones||
Number of Vacancies
|North Zone||Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Goa, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.||75|
|South Zone||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT), Tamil Nadu and Telangana||310|
This was the South Indian bank clerk vacancies for 2021!
South India Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
|Subject Names||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time duration allotted|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
Some key notes to keep in mind:
- Each question will have 5 options.
- There is a 0.25 deduction of marks assigned to each question. It is a penalty for wrong answers.
- You will have to qualify for the online test to get shortlisted for the Interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of a personal interview.
How to fill South Indian Bank 2021 Application Form?
The mode of application to apply for the post of Probationary Clerk 2021 will be online. The process to apply is mentioned in the below points:
- Firstly, Visit the official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com
- Secondly, Click on the link “Clerk Recruitment”.
- Thirdly, Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Fourthly, fill up the details mentioned in the official documents.
- Save the details and Click on the Next button to move forward.
- Upload documents like scanned Passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression.
- Enter personal details like educational qualification, other qualifications and experience.
- Pay the application fees online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit button” and take a printout for future use.
Photograph: The photograph should be a passport size colour picture. The dimension and the size of the photograph are mentioned in the below table:
|Photograph||20 KB-50 KB||200*230 pixels|
Left Thumb Impressions: The left thumb impressions should be made on white paper. The colour of the ink should be black or blue.
|Left Thumb Impressions||File Size: 20 kB-50 KB||Dimensions: 240*240 pixels||
File Type: jpg/ jpeg
Hand Written Declaration: The declaration in the application form should be handwritten. It should be written in capital letters.
|Hand Written Declaration||File Size: 50 KB-100 KB||
Dimensions: 800*400 pixels
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. You will be provided with an online platform to prepare for the exam.