With 963 branches across the country, South Indian Bank, SIB is one of the largest private sector banks in India headquartered at Thrissur. Every year the bank hires hundreds of fresh graduates in the clerical cadre position as Probationary Clerks. For the selection process, the bank conducts an initial stage of a computer-based online objective test followed by a personal interview. The South Indian Bank conducts the online objective test across the country in various shifts. On completion of this exam, the bank publishes the answer key along with the tentative answers on their official website. If you want to check the South Indian Bank Clerk 2021 PDF, candidates follow the below-given steps to download them.
South Indian Bank Clerk Answer Key 2021
The South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk recruitment process has two stages of screening. The initial screening process in the recruitment process is an online test for 140 minutes and 200 marks. This online objective test will have questions from four topics namely: Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, English language, General Awareness, Economy Awareness and Banking Awareness, and Data Analysis, and Interpretation. Based on candidates performance in this CBT, they will get shortlisted for the personal interview. The bank will publish the final selection list will on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, and Personal Interviews. After the preliminary stage of online objective tests, the South Indian bank will publish the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk answer key PDF download link on their official website. From the bank’s official website, the candidates can then download the answer key using their login credentials (Registration Number/ Password). If the candidates have forgotten the same, they can find the login credentials in the registered mobile number or email.
Steps for South Indian Bank Clerk Answer Key PDF Download
To check, and download your South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2021 answer key candidates can follow the below-given steps. The latest link will get updated once the official results are updated on the South Indian Bank’s official website.
- To check your South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk answer key, visit the South Indian Bank Official Website, Click Here
- On the SIB’s home page, click on the Careers menu (available on the top right side)
- On the newly opened page, click on the Click Here to Continue option available at the bottom of the page
- On the next page, check on the link saying: “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS 2021 ONLINE TEST Answer Key“. Click on the link available to check the objective test’s answer key
- On the newly opened tab the candidate should key in their login credentials (Username/ Password), and the given captcha
- Login to your South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2021 recruitment profile using the username and password
- The South Indian Bank Clerk Answer key 2021 pdf will appear on the display screen
- Interested candidates can click on the given South Indian Bank Clerk answer key download link to save the pdf copy for future references.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Test Pattern 2021
The bank conducts a single-stage computer-based test followed by a personal interview. The South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk test pattern is:
|Name of the Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 mins|
|2||General Awareness, Economy Awareness and Banking Awareness||40||50||20 mins|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 mins|
|4||Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40 mins|
- There will be a .25 penalty for each wrong answer.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming South Indian Bank Clerk 2021 (SIB Clerk) online tests. Start your state PSC’s, insurance recruitments as well as the IBPS, SBI, SIB, and other banking exams preparation today with Entri. Our leading tutors will help you with thousands of practice questions, video classes, mock tests, study materials, and personal mentorship to succeed in the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk exam. Download Entri, and start attempting our mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate in the next South Indian Bank Clerk 2021 exam.