South Indian Bank, is one of the major private sector banks with 924 branches across India. After a long break, the South Indian Bank has now invited applications from eligible graduates to their Probationary Clerk roles. The selection process has a preliminary stage computer-based online test for 200 marks. To understand the test pattern, and difficulty level aspirants can check the below given previous year’s South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk exam analysis.
South India Bank Clerk Exam Analysis 2021
The South Indian Bank conducts a single-stage computer-based test followed by a personal interview for the hiring. The South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk exam pattern is:
|Name of the Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 mins.|
|2||General Awareness, Economy Awareness and Banking Awareness||40||50||20 mins.|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 mins.|
|4||Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40 mins.|
The last recruitment was in 2019, and the below given South Indian Bank Clerk detailed exam analysis is based on that test. We will update the page with the latest exam analysis, once the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2021 recruitment cycle is completed.
Let’s check the South Indian Bank clerk exam analysis 2019 in detail:
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||29-34|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||26-30|
|General/ Banking/ Financial Awareness||25-29|
South Indian Bank Clerk: Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
|Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||18||Easy to Moderate|
|Syllogism (only and a few concepts)||05||Easy to Moderate|
|Alphanumeric Series||05||Easy to Moderate|
|Direction Sense||05||Moderate to Difficult|
|Coding-Decoding||05||Easy to Moderate|
Some of the Sample questions are:
- The function of CPU is –––
- to provide external storage of text
- to create a hard copy
- to create a new software
- to read, interpret and process the information and instruction
- Other than those given as options
Directions: In each of the following questions, there is a group of letters or words given. Four of the five are
alike in a certain way, while one is different. Find out the different ones.
- The town of Paranda is located on Green lake. The town of Akram is West of Paranda. Tokhada is East of Akram but West of Paranda. Kakran is East of Bopri but West of Tokhada and Akram. If they are all in the same district, which town is the farthest West?
- Madhav ranks seventeenth in a class of thirty-one. What is his rank from the last?
- A clock shows the time as 6 a.m. If the minute hand gains 2 minutes every hour, how many minutes will the clock gain by 9 p.m.?
- 30 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 28 minutes
- 34 minutes
- 27 minutes
General Awareness, Economy Awareness and Banking Awareness
The General Awareness section was of moderate level. None of the questions was from static awareness. Some of the questions are:
- Who is the Head of GST Council
- Which Indian state launched the Pink Sarthi Vahan scheme?
- Who is the Chief of the Indian Navy?
- Which Indian state launched the Vridh Pension Scheme?
South Indian Bank Clerk: English Language Ability
||10||Easy to Moderate|
|Sentence Rearrangement||05||Easy to Moderate|
|Single Fillers||05||Easy to Moderate|
South Indian Bank Clerk: Data Analysis and Interpretation
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
||22||Easy to Moderate|
|Wrong Number Series||05||Moderate|
|Data Sufficiency||05||Easy to Moderate|
|Miscellaneous Word Problems||08||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||40||Easy to Moderate|
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk tests. Start your IBPS, SBI, South Indian Bank as well as other banking and insurance exams preparation today with Entri. Our leading tutors will help you with thousands of mock exams, practise questions, free study materials, video classes, and personal mentorship to succeed in the South Indian Bank Clerk tests. Download Entri, and start attempting our mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate in the next South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2021 exam.