As per the notification released by The Staff Selection Commission in June 2020, SSC(Staff Selection Committee) held an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF from 9th October 2020 to 05th November 2020. and the next exam, SSC CPO Paper-II Exam is to be held on 12th of July 2021. Here in this article, we will discuss the SSC CAPF Cut off. SSC decides the cut-off score according to the total number of candidates appeared for the exam, total vacancies reported for the post, difficulty level of the exam.
SSC CAPF Cut Off 2021
- It is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to secure to qualify the exam and become eligible for next round of selection process.
- The cut off is calculated based on the following factors: Number of candidates appeared in the exam, Exam difficulty level and category-wise number of vacancies.
- The SSC CPO Paper-I Exam was held from 9th October 2020 to 05th November 2020.
- The SSC CPO Tier 1 comprised four sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, General Awareness. The test paper according to the SSC CPO exam pattern comprised total 200 objective type questions. Each section comprised of 50 questions. The total marks allotted to the test were 200.
- Based on the difficulty level of the Computer Based Exam(SSC CPO Paper-I Exam), the cut off is decided and made available online, category-wise separately for male and female candidates.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the cut off for Paper 1 in a few months time after the exam.
- On the basis of SSC CPO cut off for Paper 1, candidates will be selected for Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- The commission determines the cutoff marks as per the number of vacancies and the number of candidates applied for the exam.
- The commission sets different qualifying criteria for the female and the reserved category candidates.
- Cut off mark is the minimum marks to be secured by the candidate in order to appear for the next phase of selection.
- The organization conducting the particular exam decides the cut-off score according to the total number of candidates appeared for the exam, total vacancies reported for the post, difficulty level of the exam. Here in this article, we discuss the SSC CAPF cut off 2021. Cut off list depends on number of CAPF vacancies, student’s presence, level of paper etc.
SSC CAPF Exam Analysis
- SSC CPO 2020 paper was much easy than the previous year’s exam in 2019.
- The no of vacancies announced in 2020 was 1377, which is a real spike from previous year vacancy list.
- Nearly One and a half lakhs candidates gave the paper 1 exam in 2020, which is also a huge increase from the previous years.
- The final merit list also decided by physical test. It helps to down overall cut off list of SSC CAPF.
- CAPF or the Central Armed Police Force is a paramilitary force under the Central Home Ministry that recruits eligible candidates to various CAPF forces(Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Seema Suraksha Bal (SSB) and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) every year.
- The scope of recruitment included posts of Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs with a pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Departmental candidates amongst Constables, HeadConstables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service, who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for filling up of Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male.
- Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to
serve anywhere in India.
- The dates of the SSC CAPF Paper-I Exam from9th October 2020 to 05th November 2020 And SSC CAPF Paper-II Exam Date is 12th July 2021.
The prestige and pride associated with the various ranks of the CAPF are immense. CAPF offers a handsome salary along with several emoluments and allowances. To get a job in the Central Armed Force Police, you need to pass the SSC CPO exam, which is a difficult affair. However, if you are willing to work hard, then you will definitely be able to get through. Keep an eye on the latest exam notifications- dates, exam pattern, online test series and make sure that your preparation is top notch!
|SSC CAPF Exam Information Links|
|SSC CAPF Notification||SSC CAPF Selection Process|
|SSC CAPF Syllabus||SSC CAPF Mock Test|
|SSC CAPF Exam Date||SSC CAPF Video Course|
|SSC CAPF Application Form||SSC CAPF Study Materials|
|SSC CAPF Vacancy||SSC CAPF Interview Questions|
|SSC CAPF Admit Card||SSC CAPF Job Profile|
|SSC CAPF Study Plan||SSC CAPF Salary|
|SSC CAPF Previous Question Papers||SSC CAPF Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC CAPF Best Books||SSC CAPF Result|
|SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria||SSC CAPF Exam Analysis|
|SSC CAPF Answer Key|
Discussion about this post