Candidates preparing to attend various examinations conducted by the Central Armed Police Forces can find the detailed analysis of SSC CAPF Exams here. Every year SSC CAPF conducts different exams to select eligible candidates to various posts in Indian Armed Forces. The aim of Central Armed Police Forces of India is to ensure protection to the life and property of the citizens of the country mainly from internal conflicts, riots etc.. CAPF includes five major armed forces of the country namely Border Security Forces (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo – Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). CAPF will soon release the notification for the recruitment of efficient candidates to the post of SI in CAPFs. The written exam is expected to be conducted in between November 2021 and January 2022. Candidates preparing for the examination can keep on reading to find SSC CAPF Exam Analysis 2021 – Quantitative, Reasoning, GA including important dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc..
SSC CAPF Exam Analysis Quantitative, Reasoning, GA 2021
|SSC CAPF Analysis (2020)|
|Topic||No: of questions||Level|
|Simple & Compound Interest||3||Easy – Moderate|
|Ratio & Proportion||2||Difficult|
|Profit and Loss||3, 4||Easy – Moderate|
|Trigonometry||5||Moderate – Difficult|
|Time & Work / Pipe & Cistern||2||Moderate|
|Speed and Distance||5, 6||Easy – Moderate|
|Average & Percentage||4, 5||Moderate|
|DI||10||Easy – Moderate|
|Total||50||Easy – Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Mathematical Operations||2, 3||Moderate|
|Blood Relations||2, 3||Easy|
|Non – Verbal (Mirror Image, Counting Figure, Embedded figure etc..)||6, 7||Easy|
|Odd one out||4, 5||Easy – Moderate|
|Coding and Decoding||5, 6||Easy – Moderate|
|Direction Sense Test||3, 4||Easy – Moderate|
|Series||7, 8||Easy – Moderate|
|Miscellaneous type||7, 8||Easy – Moderate|
|General Awareness and Current affairs|
|History||5, 7||Easy – Moderate|
|Geography||5||Easy – Moderate|
|Economics||4||Easy – Moderate|
|Current Affairs||8, 10||Moderate|
|English Language and Comprehension|
|Sentence Correction||4, 5||Easy – Moderate|
|Error Detection||3, 4||Moderate|
|Idioms and Phrases||3||Easy – Moderate|
|Reading Comprehension||6, 7||Easy – Moderate|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||8, 10||Easy – Moderate|
|One word substitution||5||Easy – Moderate|
|Indirect and Direct speech||–||–|
|Miscellaneous type||4, 5||Easy – Moderate|
|SSC CAPF 2021 Important Dates|
|SSC CAPF 2021 notification release||August 2021|
|SSC CAPF 2021 online application starts on||August 2021|
|SSC CAPF 2021 online application ends on||September 2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||September 2021|
|Last date for offline fee payment||September 2021|
|Paper 1 Objective CBT||November 2021|
|Paper 2 Descriptive exam||January 2022|
|PET||to be declared|
|PMT||to be declared|
|Document verification date||to be declared|
|SSC CAPF final result||to be declared|
SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Indian Citizenship to apply for SSC CAPF 2021
- Candidates with Nepal or Bhutan nationality can also apply
- Other nationals are required to produce a written consent from the Central Government of India in order to attend SSC CAPF 2021 examination.
- Candidates must be a degree graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
- Candidates from Universities established by the Act of Parliament or deemed as University under the University Grants Commission Act can also submit their application.
- Candidates appearing or have appeared to the qualifying examination but waiting for the results can also apply, given that their appointment will be provisional and are subjected to produce full documents to become permanent.
- SSC CAPF 2021 minimum age limit : 20 years
- SSC CAPF 2021 maximum age limit : 25 years.
Upper age relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to the reserved categories as per the rules put forth by the Central Government. Candidates claiming for certain age relaxation must be able to produce documents proving their claim if requested by the recruitment board. Details regarding age relaxation are given here,
- Candidates from OBC category : 3 years
- Candidates from SC category : 5 years
- Candidates from ST category : 5 years
- Ex – Servicemen Commissioned Officers : 5 years
- Civilian Central Government Workers : 5 years.
- Candidates domiciled in the states of Jammu and Kashmir : 5 years.
- Divorced, Widow or judicially separated (unmarried) Unreserved women candidates : 10 years
- Divorced, Widow, judicially separated (unmarried) SC/ ST women candidates: 15 years
SSC CAPF Exam Pattern
|SSC CAPF Exam Pattern 2021|
|Part||Subject||No: of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration||Mode of Exam|
|Paper 1||General Awareness and Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 hours||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50|
|Paper 2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours||Online (Computer Based Test)|
- Paper 1 and 2 of SSC CAPF 2021 will be objective and is online based and has objective type questions.
- Paper 1 has a total of 200 questions and the maximum mark is 200.
- These questions will be asked from subjects like General Awareness, General Knowledge and Current Affairs and Quantitative Analysis.
- Candidates are required to finish this Computer Based Test within 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- The medium of question paper is Hindi/ English except part 3 of Paper 1.
- Paper 2 has 200 questions alone from English Language & Comprehension.
- The maximum marks of Paper 2 is 200 and candidates are required to complete the test within 2 hours.
- Each right answer will be awarded with 1mark and 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer as a penalty for negative marking.
Practice different sets of mock tests of various competitive exams for free! Download Entri!!
SSC CAPF 2021 Exam syllabus
|SSC CAPF Syllabus 2021|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Symbolic, Number, Semantic and Figural Analogy, Symbolic, Semantic Classification, Semantic, Number, and Figural Series, Figural Classification, Word Building, Problem Solving, Coding & Decoding, Symbolic and Numeric Operations, Space Orientation, Trends, Space Visualization, Drawing Inferences, Venn Diagrams, Punched hole, pattern-folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Small & Capital letters, numbers coding & decoding and classification, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Embedded Figures, Emotional Intelligence, Critical Thinking, Social Intelligence.|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||History, Geography, Indian Economics, Culture, Indian Polity, Constitution of India, Scientific Research, International Organizations and HQs, Defence news, Neighbouring Countries|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Whole numbers, decimals, fractions, relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Square Roots, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Alligation and mixtures, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and Similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, figures, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Right Prism, Regular Polygons, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Heights and Distances, Complementary angles, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart|
|Reading Comprehension||English Comprehension and writing ability|
|English Language and Comprehension||Knowledge of English Language, Error Recognition, Fill-in the blanks using articles, preposition, verbs, etc.. Spellings, Antonyms, Synonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Grammar : Verb, Noun, etc.. Sentence Completion, Comprehension, Phrases and Idiomatic Use of Words|
Get SSC CAPF Previous year question papers and answer keys here!!
SSC CAPF Selection Process 2021
The selection process of SSC CAPF exam is difficult to crack but not impossible. Candidates need to face a total of 6 stages to get selected in the Central Armed Police Forces of India. The 6 stages of SSC CAPF selection process are given here,
- Preliminary Test of objective questions
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper 2 of objective questions
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Candidates can refer the physical endurance standards put forth the examination board here,
- 100 meter race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes
- Shot put (7.25 Kg) – 4.5 meters (number of chances : 3)
- Long Jump – 3.65 meters (number of chances : 3)
- High Jump – 1.2 meters (number of chances : 3)
- 100 meter race in 18 seconds
- 800 meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump – 2.7 meters (number of chances : 3)
- High Jump – 0.9 meters (number of chances : 3)
If more than one candidate secures equal aggregate marks, the issue or tie will be solved based on following the criteria given here.
- Total aggregate marks of the candidates in the written examination.
- Individual marks scored in Paper 1
- Individual marks scored in Paper 2
- The one who has seniority by birth as proved by his/ her birth certificate
- The one whose name that comes in first place as per the alphabetical order.
SSC CAPF Expected Cut off 2021
|SSC CAPF Expected cut off 2021|
|Male Candidates||115 – 118||105 – 112||85 – 90||70 – 75|
|Female Candidates||100 – 105||90 – 100||80 – 83||60 – 65|
SSC CAPF Previous Cut off
|SSC CAPF Previous Cut off|
|Ex – Servicemen||40||63||30||43||70|
|Ex – Servicewomen||–||–||30||–||–|
SSC CAPF Vacancy 2021
|SSC CAPF Expected Vacancy 2021|
|Name of Post||Number of expected seats|
|SI in CAPFs||1395|
|SI in Delhi Police (male)||91|
|SI in Delhi Police (female)||78|
SSC CAPF Salary Package 2021
|SSC CAPF Salary 2021|
|Name of post||Level||Salary Scale|
|SI GD CAPF||Level 6 (Group B : Non – Gazetted)||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|SI Delhi Police||Level 6 (Group C : Non – Gazetted)||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
Learn daily current affairs and important GK questions of SSC CAPF 2021 at Entri!
SSC CAPF Apply Online 2021
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can start applying via online mode once the portal is open for registration. Applicants can check the steps given here to successfully submit the online application.
- Candidates have to register themselves at the registration portal of Staff Selection Commission. Applicants can visit SSC for this one time registration once the application process starts.
- The Board will send a unique registration number and password to the uploaded e – mail ID and phone number one the registration is successfully completed. It is advised to save or write down these information since it will needed for further access to your account.
- Log in to your newly created account using these credentials.
- Find CAPF under ‘APPLY’ menu from the home page and click ‘Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police Examination, 2021’.
- Read the declaration form carefully and click ‘I agree’.
- Fill in your details, upload documents like photograph, ID proof, signature and thumb impression in the given format. Be careful not to make any mistakes for it will be shown in your SSC CAPF Admit card.
- Click final submission after paying the application fee of Rs. 100/- via online or offline mode.
- Candidates can use any of the following payment methods,
- Net Banking, BHIM UPI, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or through SBI Challan.
Female applicants and some candidates belonging SC/ ST category are exempted from paying the application fee.
Entri wishes all the best,
The syllabus of SSC CAPF 2021 is vast and candidates need to have a proper exam strategy and preparation plan to score best in the examination. Even though an official notification regarding SSC CAPF 2021 is not released yet, candidates can go ahead with the preparations for the exam as soon as possible to avoid any last minute hustle. Download Entri and start practicing SSC CAPF mock tests for free and get access to video sessions, general awareness classes and many more at decent subscriptions. Good luck!
|SSC CAPF Exam Information Links|
|SSC CAPF Notification||SSC CAPF Selection Process|
|SSC CAPF Syllabus||SSC CAPF Mock Test|
|SSC CAPF Exam Date||SSC CAPF Video Course|
|SSC CAPF Application Form||SSC CAPF Study Materials|
|SSC CAPF Vacancy||SSC CAPF Interview Questions|
|SSC CAPF Admit Card||SSC CAPF Job Profile|
|SSC CAPF Study Plan||SSC CAPF Salary|
|SSC CAPF Previous Question Papers||SSC CAPF Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC CAPF Best Books||SSC CAPF Result|
|SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria||SSC CAPF Cutoff|
|SSC CAPF Answer Key|
Discussion about this post