Table of Contents
The Open Competitive Examination for the recruitment of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The official notification for the same was published on 17th June 2020 in the previous year. And the computer-based prelims was conducted from 29th September to 5th October 2020. Also, the paer 2 written examination will be held on July 12th , 2021. Aspirants check the SSC CAPF Salary including details like pay scale after the 7th pay commission and the allowances for the post.
SSC CAPF Salary 2021
The job position of a Central Armed Police Force Employee is a prestigous one, owing to the dignity of the post.The Central Armed Police Forces is a Group B (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial post under pay scale Level 6.The salary for the Sub-Inspector of CAPF will be Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-, with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-. The gross salary will be including the allowances like HRA, TA, DA. The employees will be eligible for these allowances other than the basic salary. Check out more details of the CAPF allowances below.
The allowances, perks, and the security of this central government job are the reasons for aspirants to apply for the same.
Check the allowances for Sub-Inspector in CAPF:
- Dearness Allowance- 12% of Basic Pay under the 7th Pay Commission
- Dearness on Travel Allowance
- Home Rental Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
The city of posting determines the HRA and Travel Allowance. The HRA would be 24%, 16%, and 8% of the Basic pay for X, Y, and Z class cities respectively. The minimum HRA for class X, Y & Z cities is Rs. 5400/- pm, Rs. 3600/- pm and Rs.1800/- pm respectively. In the cities, the TA amount will be around Rs. 3600 and for all other places, the TA will be not less than Rs. 1800.
Children Education Allowance of Rs. 27000/- per annum is available for children studying class Nursery to class XII. CEA also increases with an increase in DA. A Hostel subsidy of Rs.81000/- per annum for children studying in the hostel is also available.
The uniform allowances for the officers will be around Rs. 10000/-.
However, around Rs. 5000 will get deducted from the monthly SSC CAPF salary for the Provident Fund (PF) and insurance.
SSC CAPF Job Profile
- BSF– Protects the border between India and neighboring countries. Prevent crimes across the border and illegal refugees’ migration. Also, in charge of the security of citizens of India
- CRPF– Responsible for controlling riots and Naxalite activities in the country.
- ITBP– Protects the border between India and China (from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh). And is in charge of security at northern borders that are close to Pakistan and China. Prevention of smuggling, anti-national activities, and illegal immigration across the border.
- SSB– Protecting Indo – Nepal and Indo – Bhutan borders. Prevention of cross-border crimes, smuggling, and other anti-national activities.
- CISF– Providing security to various government establishments, PSU, and other state-owned infrastructures.
The promotion is purely based on timely written examinations. So, the aspirants are to keep trying until they reach their post of interest.
SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria 2021
The CAPF is the paramilitary forces in India, who shoulders the responsibility of saving and protecting the citizens of the country. The forces under the CAPF includes:
- Border Security Force, BSF
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police, ITBP
- Central Reserved Police Force, CRPF
- Seema Suraksha Bal, SSB
- Central Industrial Security Force, CISF
The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the eligible candidates.
Aspirants should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
SSC CAPF Vacancy 2021
A total of 1395 vacancies are reported. And, these are tentative vacancies. Any change will be notified on the official website of SSC.
Practice more mock tests and previous question papers to ensure your rank in the upcoming SSC CAPF examination 2020. Practice the latest pattern mock tests on current affairs. Entri provides video classes as well as notes on various important topics by excellent faculties. Candidates can refer the videos for preparations thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper.
|SSC CAPF Exam Information Links|
|SSC CAPF Notification||SSC CAPF Selection Process|
|SSC CAPF Syllabus||SSC CAPF Mock Test|
|SSC CAPF Exam Date||SSC CAPF Video Course|
|SSC CAPF Application Form||SSC CAPF Study Materials|
|SSC CAPF Vacancy||SSC CAPF Interview Questions|
|SSC CAPF Admit Card||SSC CAPF Job Profile|
|SSC CAPF Study Plan||SSC CAPF Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC CAPF Previous Question Papers||SSC CAPF Result|
|SSC CAPF Best Books||SSC CAPF Cutoff|
|SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria||SSC CAPF Exam Analysis|
|SSC CAPF Answer Key|