Candidates aspiring to become a part of the armed forces of India and protect the country from conflicts and violence can start applying for SSC Central Armed Police Force exam 2021. SSC CAPF is a uniform nomenclature of five armed forces of the country under the direct governance or authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs. The sole duty of the Central Armed Police Forces of India is to guarantee the overall safety of the citizens mostly from internal conflicts and threats. The Staff Selection Commission has not yet released the official declaration regarding the exam so far but is expected to be released in August 2021. Candidates who wish to attend CAPF 2021 exam can keep on reading to find the expected dates, eligibility criteria and SSC CAPF Apply Online 2021 – Registration Steps, Form etc.. in this article. The five branches of armed forces included under CAPF are listed below,
- Border Security Forces (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indo – Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
SSC CAPF Apply Online 2021
Central Armed Police Forces is a very competitive exam where lakhs of candidates appear every year with the dream of joining this prestigious armed force organization. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can start applying via online mode once the portal is open for registration. Applicants can check the steps given here to successfully submit the online application.
SSC CAPF Registration Steps 2021
- The first and foremost step is to register yourself at the registration portal of Staff Selection Commission. This is a One Time Registration and candidates can register at SSC once the application process starts.
- Once the registration is successfully completed, the Board will send a unique registration number and password to the uploaded e – mail ID and phone number. Note down these information since it will needed for further access to your account.
- Log in to your account using these credentials.
- Find CAPF under ‘APPLY’ menu from the home page and click ‘Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police Examination, 2021’.
- Carefully read the declaration form and click ‘I agree’.
- Fill in your details, upload documents like photograph, ID proof, signature and thumb impression in the given format.
- Submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- via online mode and click final submission.
- Candidates can use any of the following payment methods,
- Net Banking, BHIM UPI, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or through SBI Challan.
Female and some candidates belonging SC/ ST category are exempted from paying the application fee.
SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold Indian Citizenship to apply for SSC CAPF 2021
- Candidates holding Nepal or Bhutan nationality can also apply
- Other nationals can attend SSC CAPF only after producing a written consent from the Central Government of India.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
- Candidates from other universities established by the Act of Parliament or deemed as University under the University Grants Commission Act are also eligible to submit their application.
- Candidates appearing or have appeared to the qualifying examination but waiting for the results can also apply.
- Minimum age limit of candidates applying for CAPF 2021 : 20 years
- Maximum age limit of candidates applying for CAPF 2021 : 25 years.
Upper age relaxation to candidates belonging to the reserved candidates is provided as per the rules put forth by the Central Government. Candidates claiming for certain age relaxation are subjected to produce documents proving their claim if requested by the recruitment board. Details regarding age relaxation are given here,
- Candidates belonging to OBC category : 3 years
- Candidates belonging to SC category : 5 years
- Candidates belonging to ST category : 5 years
- Ex – Servicemen Commissioned Officers : 5 years
- Civilian Central Government Workers : 5 years.
- Candidates domiciled in the states of J&K : 5 years.
- Divorced, Widow or judicially separated (unmarried) UR women candidates : 10 years
- Divorced, Widow, judicially separated (unmarried) SC/ ST women candidates: 15 years
SSC CAPF Important Dates 2021
|SSC CAPF Important Dates 2021 (expected)|
|SSC CAPF 2021 notification release||August 2021|
|SSC CAPF Online application starts on||August 2021|
|SSC CAPF Online application ends on||September 2021|
|Last date for online payment||September 2021|
|Last date for offline payment||September 2021|
|SSC CAPF 2021 Paper 1 : Objective test||November 2021|
|SSC CAPF 2021 Paper 2 : Descriptive test||January 2021|
Download Entri and start your SSC CAPF 2021 exam preparations with us! Get access to a number of free mock tests, current affairs, study materials and enjoy live video sessions, previous year question papers and many more at reasonable subscriptions. All the best!
|SSC CAPF Exam Information Links|
|SSC CAPF Notification||SSC CAPF Mock Test|
|SSC CAPF Syllabus||SSC CAPF Video Course|
|SSC CAPF Exam Date||SSC CAPF Study Materials|
|SSC CAPF Vacancy||SSC CAPF Interview Questions|
|SSC CAPF Admit Card||SSC CAPF Job Profile|
|SSC CAPF Study Plan||SSC CAPF Salary|
|SSC CAPF Previous Question Papers||SSC CAPF Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC CAPF Best Books||SSC CAPF Result|
|SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria||SSC CAPF Cutoff|
|SSC CAPF Selection Process||SSC CAPF Exam Analysis|
|SSC CAPF Answer Key|