Table of Contents
Candidates who want pursue a career in the Indian Armed Forces can start preparing for the SSC Central Armed Police Force 2021. SSC conducts CAPF exam to select efficient candidates to guard the country mainly from internal violence and conflicts. CAPF is a uniform term that includes 5 major armed forces that works under the direct orders of the Central Government of the country. They are Border Security Forces (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo – Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The selection process of SSC CAPF has 6 levels including written and physical test and candidates need to crack all these levels to get successfully selected in CAPF. In order to crack SSC CAPF 2021, candidates are required to have a perfect study plan that includes practicing of SSC CAPF Previous Question Paper and mock tests. Candidates can download the official SSC CAPF Previous Question Paper and answer key from the official website of SSC. Interested candidates can keep on reading to get a detailed information regarding SSC CAPF exam pattern, SSC CAPF Previous Question Paper, syllabus, expected dates etc,.
SSC CAPF Previous Question Paper
Candidates who successfully crack SSC CAPF 2021 will be commissioned as Sub – Inspectors in various departments under CAPF. Candidates preparing for the exam must have a clear idea about the exam pattern and syllabus. Along with that, candidates can score better marks by practising SSC CAPF Previous Question Papers. Once SSC CAPF exams are over, SSC publishes the original question paper along with 2 sets of answer keys (tentative and final answers) on the official site of SSC. Candidates are required to enter their unique registration ID and password in order to access these information from the site. Follow the steps given here to successfully download SSC CAPF Previous Question Paper.
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- Find “Answer Key” tab from the right side of the home page
- From the newly opened Answer Key page, you can find various notifications of question and answer keys of different exams.
- Find and click on the link indicating Sub Inspector in CAPF, year wise question paper and answer keys.
- A new pdf file will open and click on the link given at the end of the file.
- Access the respective question paper and answer key by entering your unique candidate code or roll number and password.
- Download the pdf file for future references.
Note : The board will only keep the question paper and answer key for a short duration of time. Candidates who want to get the exact SSC CAPF Previous Question Paper must download the same from the official website within the specific time period given in the notification.
|SSC CAPF 2021 Important Dates|
|SSC CAPF 2021 notification release||August 2021|
|SSC CAPF 2021 online application starts on||August 2021|
|SSC CAPF 2021 online application ends on||September 2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||September 2021|
|Last date for offline fee payment||September 2021|
|Paper 1 Objective CBT||November 2021|
|Paper 2 Descriptive exam||January 2022|
|PET||to be declared|
|PMT||to be declared|
|Document verification date||to be declared|
|SSC CAPF final result||to be declared|
SSC CAPF Question and Exam Pattern
|SSC CAPF Exam Pattern 2021|
|Part||Subject||No: of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration||Mode of Exam|
|Paper 1||General Awareness and Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 hours||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50|
|Paper 2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours||Online (Computer Based Test)|
- Both Paper 1 and 2 of SSC CAPF 2021 exam will be objective and online based
- Only objective type questions will be asked for the test.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in Paper 1 and the maximum score is 200.
- Question will be asked from subjects such as General Awareness, General Knowledge and Current Affairs and Quantitative Analysis.
- Maximum time limit of Computer Based Test 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- Candidates are either given English/ Hindi as the medium of the exam except for part 3 of Paper 1.
- 200 questions from English Language & Comprehension is expected in Paper 2
- The maximum marks of Paper 2 is 200 and the maximum time limit is 2 hours.
- For every right answer, 1mark will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 0.25 will be deducted as a penalty for negative marking.
SSC CAPF 2021 Exam syllabus
|SSC CAPF Syllabus 2021|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Symbolic, Number, Semantic and Figural Analogy, Symbolic, Semantic Classification, Semantic, Number, and Figural Series, Figural Classification, Word Building, Problem Solving, Coding & Decoding, Symbolic and Numeric Operations, Space Orientation, Trends, Space Visualization, Drawing Inferences, Venn Diagrams, Punched hole, pattern-folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Small & Capital letters, numbers coding & decoding and classification, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Embedded Figures, Emotional Intelligence, Critical Thinking, Social Intelligence.|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||History, Geography, Indian Economics, Culture, Indian Polity, Constitution of India, Scientific Research, International Organizations and HQs, Defence news, Neighbouring Countries|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Whole numbers, decimals, fractions, relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Square Roots, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Alligation and mixtures, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and Similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, figures, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Right Prism, Regular Polygons, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Heights and Distances, Complementary angles, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart|
|Reading Comprehension||English Comprehension and writing ability|
|English Language and Comprehension||Knowledge of English Language, Error Recognition, Fill-in the blanks using articles, preposition, verbs, etc.. Spellings, Antonyms, Synonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Grammar : Verb, Noun, etc.. Sentence Completion, Comprehension, Phrases and Idiomatic Use of Words|
SSC CAPF Selection Process 2021
Candidates who want to crack SSC CAPF will have to pass 6 levels of screening tests. Candidates need to face these 6 stages of selection process to get commissioned as Sub – Inspectors in the Central Armed Police Forces of India. These 6 stages of SSC CAPF selection process are given here,
- Preliminary Test of objective questions
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper 2 of objective questions
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Candidates can refer the physical endurance requirements put forth by the examination board here,
- 100 meter race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes
- Shot put (7.25 Kg) – 4.5 meters (number of chances : 3)
- Long Jump – 3.65 meters (number of chances : 3)
- High Jump – 1.2 meters (number of chances : 3)
- 100 meter race in 18 seconds
- 800 meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump – 2.7 meters (number of chances : 3)
- High Jump – 0.9 meters (number of chances : 3)
If more than one candidate secures equal aggregate marks, the tie will be solved and final result will be published based on the criteria given here.
- Total aggregate marks secured by the tied candidates in the written examination.
- Individual marks scored by the candidates in Paper 1
- Individual marks scored by the candidates in Paper 2
- The one who has seniority by birth as proved by his/ her birth certificate
- The name of the candidate that comes in first place as per the alphabetical order.
Entri wishes all the best.
Even though the board has not released any official notification regarding SSC CAPF exam 2021 so far, candidates can start preparing for the test as early as possible since the syllabus of the exam is vast. Start preparing early for the test so that you can avoid any last minute hustle. Candidates can use the previous question papers from the official website of SSC to practice for SSC CAPF 2021. Practicing previous question papers will help you to understand the repeated questions and which part of the syllabus has more score weightage. Working out multiple mock trials of SSC CAPF from Entri will definitely help you to go through questions that have high probability of being asked in the main exam. It will also help you analyse your level based on your performance. Start your SSC CAPF 2021 preparations with Entri and increase your chances of cracking SSC CAPF 2021. Download the app and get access to different sets of free mock tests, study materials, tips and tricks and video lessons to crack various competitive exams at decent subscriptions.
|SSC CAPF Exam Information Links|
|SSC CAPF Notification||SSC CAPF Mock Test|
|SSC CAPF Syllabus||SSC CAPF Video Course|
|SSC CAPF Exam Date||SSC CAPF Study Materials|
|SSC CAPF Application Form||SSC CAPF Interview Questions|
|SSC CAPF Vacancy||SSC CAPF Job Profile|
|SSC CAPF Admit Card||SSC CAPF Salary|
|SSC CAPF Study Plan||SSC CAPF Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC CAPF Best Books||SSC CAPF Result|
|SSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria||SSC CAPF Cutoff|
|SSC CAPF Selection Process||SSC CAPF Exam Analysis|
|SSC CAPF Answer Key|