Staff Selection Commission has published the notification for Multi Tasking Staff on 22.04.2019. All the aspirants, who are having a basic qualification of 10th std pass, can apply for this exam. this is a really great opportunity for them to come up with a central government job. Aspirants with higher qualification can also apply. Before that, it is good to know the SSC MTS 2019 Examination – job profile.
SSC MTS 2019 Job profile
- 18 yrs to 27 yrs (as on 01-08-2019). As per the government norms, age relaxation will be provided.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board(as on 01-08-2019).
- The degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education is automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the U.G.C.
- Candidates with equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document verification. But the final decision will be of User departments.
Altogether, this is an ample opportunity for matriculation holders, to get through a central government job. The job seems to be easy for basic qualification holders, but a bit problem for higher degree holders, if they feel this is not my kinda job. Anyways it is a government job with many additional benefits of promotions and many.
SSC MTS Pay Scale
This is a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1). Cities are categorized under three levels viz X, Y, Z.
The posts under SSC MTS Examinations 2019 are:
Draftary,Peon,Jamadar,Safaiwala,Farash,Chowkidar,Junior gestener operator,Mali etc…
The Responsibilities and Roles for the job are :
- Non-clerical works.
- The routine office works.
- Computer assistance.
- General Cleaning duties along with upkeeping of Section/units.
- Physical maintenance of records.
- Photocopying of documents and sending fax etc.
- Assisting Routine dispatch, diary works.
- Those with ITI qualification may have related responsibilities.
- Delivering dak, both inside and outside of the office.
- Those who have a valid driving license may have driving duties.
- Cleaning, opening, and closing of office rooms.
- Watch and ward duties.
- Maintenance of lawns.
- Any work assigned by the superior authority is also the responsibility of the employee.
The beneficial outcomes of this job are:
- Social status – In our society, its much hectic for one with basic qualification to get a job with social status. This Central Government job will change the attitude of society towards you.
- Confidence – Oneself feels good if he is respected in the society and society cares him. This makes more confident.
- Secured financial status – Financially too no tensions. Monthly salary will be credited, without failure. Job security is also a plus point.
- Salary increments and promotions – Pay Commissions take care of employees increments and as one spends more time in the job, gets the opportunity for promotions accordingly.
- Socio-work-life can be balanced, as work is not tedious.
These are some of the many benefits of the SSC MTS job. The number of candidates is increasing year by year, which itself shows that candidates are so much eagerly waiting for the notification. Thorough and scheduled preparation will help to crack the exam. Entri app will provide you time-time instructions about the exam. You can get free sectional mock tests and full-length mock exams.