Read this article on SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria completely if you aspire to be an MTS someday! Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a Government of India organization involved in recruiting staff at multiple levels. Staff Selection Commission (https://ssc.nic.in) has invited online applications for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical )Staff. The notification was out on February 05th 2021. This comes under a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories with a Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1).
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
The foremost criteria for the applicant to be satisfied are his/her nationality.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India/ a subject of Nepal/ a subject of Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, intending to permanently settle in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
Provided that a candidate who is not Indian citizens, belonging to other categories shall be a person, in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. These candidates will be able to attend examination but appointment letter will be issued only after producing necessary eligibility certificate.
2. Age Limit
- 18-25 years as on the date mentioned in the notification released by the Staff Selection Commission.
- 18-27 years as on as on the date mentioned in the notification released by the Staff Selection Commission.
Age relaxation will be provided to the upper age limit as per the norms of the government
|SI.NO||Category||Age relaxation(beyond upper age limit)|
|5||PwD (SC/ ST)||15|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service
rendered from the actual
age as on closing date of
receipt of online
3. Educational Qualification
- Aspirants should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 are also eligible, i.e. those who are in their final year appearing for board exam can also apply. Don’t miss the opportunity.
- All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- The candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification.
After understanding the criteria eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, so can skip last-minute rush. Always be tension free and early applying will help you to be more serious about your exam strategies.
SSC MTS Exam Application fee
- Amount payable Rs 100/- only. One can use the online mode of cash transfer or through
cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
|SSC MTS Exam Information Links|
|SSC MTS Notification||SSC MTS Mock Test|
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Video Course|
|SSC MTS Exam Date||SSC MTS Study Materials|
|SSC MTS Application Form||SSC MTS Interview Questions|
|SSC MTS Vacancy||SSC MTS Job Profile|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||SSC MTS Salary|
|SSC MTS Study Plan||SSC MTS Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC MTS Previous Question Papers||SSC MTS Result|
|SSC MTS Best Books||SSC MTS Cutoff|
|SSC MTS Selection Process||SSC MTS Exam Analysis|
|SSC MTS Answer Key|