Read this article completely before you checking SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a Government of India organization involved in recruiting staff at multiple levels. Staff Selection Commission (https://ssc.nic.in) has invited online applications for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical )Staff (SSC MTS Exam-2019). The notification was out on 22nd April 2019. This comes under a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories with a Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1).
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
- SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria – Nationality
The foremost criteria for the applicant to be satisfied are his/her nationality.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India/ a subject of Nepal/ a subject of Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, intending to permanently settle in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
Provided that a candidate who is not Indian citizens, belonging to other categories shall be a person, in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. These candidates will be able to attend examination but appointment letter will be issued only after producing necessary eligibility certificate.
2. SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Age relaxation will be provided to the upper age limit as per the norms of the government
|SI.NO||Category||Age relaxation(beyond upper age limit)|
|5||PwD (SC/ ST)||15|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service
rendered from the actual
age as on closing date of
receipt of online
3. SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2019)
- Aspirants should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 are also eligible, i.e. those who are in their final year appearing for board exam can also apply. Don’t miss the opportunity.
- All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- The candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification.
After understanding the criteria eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, so can skip last-minute rush. Always be tension free and early applying will help you to be more serious about your exam strategies.
SSC MTS Exam 2019 Application fee
- Amount payable Rs 100/- only. One can use the online mode of cash transfer or through
cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.