Table of Contents
The TS PGECET 2022 counselling registration has begun at pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in, according to the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The TS PGECET 2022 counselling would only be available to qualified candidates. Registration, payment of the application cost, document verification, choice selection, and seat assignment make up the TS PGECET counselling procedure. Keep in mind that GATE and TS PGECET eligible students will receive separate counselling, and the deadline for online registration is October 2.
Candidates must register at pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in in order to be considered for admission to M.Tech programs at TS PGECET participating institutes. For those who qualify through GATE and TS PGECET, the authorities will hold TS PGECET 2022 counselling. Candidates with GATE credentials will be given first consideration throughout the TS PGECET 2022 counselling process. To learn more about TS PGECET counselling 2022, read the whole article.
TS PGECET Counselling 2022
For candidates who have passed the TS PGECET and the GATE, the authorities hold separate counselling sessions. Candidates must have passed the entrance test with valid scores in order to participate in the TS PGECET 2022 counselling. Additionally, those who passed the GATE in 2020, 2021, and 2022 will be qualified for the counselling process. The candidates’ seats will be assigned into the participating institutes through the counselling process.
TS PGECET Counselling 2022 Dates
|Declaration of TS PGECET result||September 3, 2022|
|Start date of phase 1 TS PGECET counselling||September 19, 2022|
|Last date to upload a certificate for document verification||October 2, 2022|
|Physical verification of Special category certificates||September 22 to 24, 2022|
|Display of verified list of eligible registered candidates||October 4, 2022|
|Round 1 counselling – Web option entry||October 7 to 9, 2022|
|Round 1 – Edit Web option entry||October 10, 2022|
|Release of list of provisionally selected candidates||October 12, 2022|
|Reporting for document verification process||October 12, to 15 2022|
|Commencement of Class work||October 17, 2022|
|TS PGECET counselling registration, fee payment and document upload- Phase 2||To be notified|
|Display List of Eligible candidates Phase-II||To be notified|
|Exercising Web options – Phase II||To be notified|
|Edit of web options-Phase -II||To be notified|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates (Phase-II) (seat allotment)||To be notified|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan||To be notified|
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling – Eligibility
For candidates to be qualified for TS PGECET counselling in 2022, they must meet the requirements listed below.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must be citizens of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- The prerequisites for local/non-local status as outlined in the admission standards must be met by candidates.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 50% (or 45% for candidates from the reserved category) of the total possible points.
Steps to Apply TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
On the official website, TS PGECET 2022 registration for the counselling process has begun. Candidates who qualify for the counselling process must go to the official website and register using the URL provided above. Candidates can also adhere to these instructions to finish the registration process for counselling.
Step 1: Go to the official TS PGECET counseling website.
Step 2: Select the link for TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Registration.
Step 3: Fill in the necessary information in the registration link provided.
Step 4: Pay the necessary fee.
Step 5: Finish entering the Web choice process.
Step 6: Select the tab for the final submission.
Documents Required for TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Applications
Candidates must make sure they present all necessary papers for the verification process when submitting an application for the TS PGECET 2022 Counselling process. The list of documents needed for the TS PGECET 2022 Counselling process is available below for students to review.
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card.
- SSC Pass Memo or its Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
- Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate.
- Consolidated marks memo or memorandum of marks semester wise.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates, if applicable.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates need to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for GATE/GPAT/TS PGECET- 2022) examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should upload the “TC” of the SSC containing Minority status (or) in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
- NCC / CAP / PH / SPORTS
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card.
Between October 7 and October 9, 2022, the applicants who complete the registrations can finish the web option entry process for the Phase 1 allotment. On October 12, 2022, the Phase 1 allotment list will be released.
To do well on the exam, all applicants must take their studies seriously and adhere to a disciplined study plan as soon as the exam dates are revealed. There will be intense competition because there aren’t as many positions. Therefore, pick effective study aids to help you prepare. You are kept informed by Entri . I sincerely hope you enjoyed and gained something from this post. For the greatest education and employment preparation possible, download the Entri App. Through Entri, you can get formative evaluations, past test questions, crash courses, and take a number of exam preparation courses. Entri provides you with effective and individualized study services.