Table of Contents
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank examination is one of the most important banking-related examinations that is been taking place in the state of Telangana. Candidates from various parts of the state appear for this examination every year. It is very important for the candidates to have a good exam preparation as this is one of the most sought banking-related banking examinations in the state., Candidates need to make their exam preparation accordingly and the candidates need to follow the Best Books for TSCAB Exam 2022. The given below are the details regarding the Best Books for TSCAB Exam 2022 that the candidates can follow to make their exam preparation more strategic.
TSCAB Preparation Best Books 2022
Here we have provided the list of a few important books that will assist candidates in TSCAB exam preparations. The details of the best-filtered books are tabulated below. Candidates are requested to go through the books that are given below so as to make the exam preparation more strategic and result-oriented.
|SL.No||Name of Book||Publisher/ Author|
|1||Logical Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||R.S Aggarwal|
|3||General and Financial Awareness||Arihant|
|4||Objective General English||S.P Bakshi|
|5||TSCAB Practice Work Book||Kiran Prakashan|
|6||A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||S.Chand|
|8||Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma|
|9||Analytical and Logical Reasoning||Peeyush Bhardwaj|
|10||English Grammar and Composition||S.C Gupta|
TSCAB Preparation Tips 2022
TSCAB examination is one of the most participated examinations in the Telangana state. So it is very important that the candidates who are appearing for the examination to have a good preparation. The given below are some of the TSCAB Exam preparation tips that the candidates can follow so as to clear the TSCAB recruitment examination 2022.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have moved through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.