Applications are being accepted for the positions of Camp Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Accountant, and Assistant Review Officer at Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Graduates from any discipline are eligible to apply for this position. However, before applying for the position, the UPPCL Eligibility Criteria must be thoroughly reviewed. Reading the eligibility criteria will help you understand the age limit and educational requirements set for this recruitment drive. If you meet these requirements, you are eligible to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment Process 2021. Read the article thoroughly so that you understand UPPCL Eligibility Criteria 2021 in depth. This article on UPPCL Eligibility Criteria 2021 will give you information on UPPCL Eligibility Criteria, UPPCL Age Limit and UPPCL Exam Qualification among other information.
UPPCL Eligibility Criteria 2021
Below we have listed UPPCL ARO, Assistant Accountant and Camp Assistant Grade 3 Eligibility Criteria 2021. You will be provided with information on age limit, age relaxation, educational qualification, work experience and marital status.
UPPCL ARO Eligibility Criteria 2021
The UPPCL ARO Eligibility Criteria consists of two parameters: age limit and educational qualification. Candidates from the reserved categories will also have their ages relaxed. Examine the information provided below carefully to gain a better understanding of the UPPCL ARO Eligibility criteria 2021.
1. Age Limit
The UPPCL ARO eligibility criteria have both minimum and maximum age limits for the Age criteria. There is also an exemption limit for certain reserved categories, which is specifically mentioned below.
- Minimum age: – 21 Years
- Maximum Age: – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC – 05 Years
2. Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a university or institution of higher learning.
- Candidates must be able to type in Hindi at a rate of 30 WPM on a computer.
3. Marital Status
- Male candidates who have more than one (living) spouse are ineligible to apply.
- Female candidates who are married to an already married male are also ineligible to apply.
4. Work Experience
- Candidates are not required to have any prior experience in order to apply for the UPPCL ARO Recruitment drive.
- Candidates from any industry are welcome to apply for the position of UPPCL ARO.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must be eligible to apply for the position by meeting two eligibility criteria. These are, in particular, the age limit and the level of education. Each criterion is discussed further below.
1. Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
2. Age Relaxation
Upper Age Limit Relaxations
SC / ST
3. Educational Qualification
A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized institution is required of the candidate.
UPPCL Camp Assistant Grade 3 Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates can check out various eligibility parameters set for UPPCL Camp Assistant Post below.
1. Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
2. Other Requirements
- Camp Assistant Grade 3 – Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from a University in India.
- Hindi Stenographer: 60 words per minute
- Computer Hindi Typing: 30 words per minute
We hope you found the article on UPPCL Eligibility Criteria 2021 useful. Candidates applying for this recruitment drive should be familiar with the UPPCL Eligibility Criteria so that they can determine whether they fit within the parameters set by the Recruitment Board. UPPCL is one of the most reputable public sector organizations in the country, and the job position offers numerous opportunities for advancement. All the best to those who intend to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2021.
Entri is a test preparation app that coaches aspirants on various exams in your native language, as most exams are administered in regional languages. Entri now provides coaching for over 100 plus government exams in your regional languages. Good luck for your upcoming exams!