Table of Contents
YES Bank is one of the fastest growing private sector banks of India. Established in 2004 at Mumbai, its branches span everywhere in the country. As a matter of fact, YES bank is recruiting candidates to meet the employment needs. YES BANK has issued a recruitment notification to the post of Business Relationship Partner. Therefore, all the aspirants who aim for a banking job, may now apply online for the open vacancies. Check out this article, to know all about YES Bank Recruitment 2021.
YES Bank Recruitment 2021
According to the latest official notification from YES Bank, vacancies are open to eligible candidates across the country for the post of Business Relationship partner. Hence, the aspirants shall now read the recruitment details carefully before starting to apply for the post. Therefore, waste no time and start applying! Good Luck!
|Name of the Organization||YES Bank|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Type||Private Bank Job|
|Position||Business Relationship Partner|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Date of Notification release||12th January 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official web portal||www.yesbank.in|
Any candidate who applies for the YES Bank Recruitment must know about the job responsibilities to be fulfilled. Given below are some of them.
- Acquires new CA customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment
- Maintaining good relationship with the customers through regular connects and prompt redressal of any queries / grievances
- Assists the Business Relationship Leader in catchment mapping & scoping exercise and provide regular feedback to BRL / BBL on opportunities / customer needs / competition benchmarking
- Ensures proactive registration & activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Achieves and strives to exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisition month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customers
- Ensures compliance towards KYC and all operational risk parameters and with Bank’s policies and processes
- Ensures timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate solutions to address the concerns
- Ensures safety and security of Bank and customer’s assets
- Ensures timely submission of MIS reports to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures sourcing of quality current accounts – in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Abides strictly with the selling norms defined by the organization and adherence to guidelines by internal & external regulators.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Operational control responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
YES Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the aspiring candidates must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before submitting the application. Here are a few things to be noted:
In order to apply for a job at YES Bank, the aspirant must be a degree holder in any discipline. No candidate without this minimum educational qualification will be considered for the job. However, the degree may be from any stream including B.Com, BBA, MBA, CA, etc.
Any candidate applying for YES Bank recruitment must possess a prior work experience of 2 years. However, candidates must also possess a 1-year work experience in a similar role.
Recruitment Process in YES bank comprises a series of events. A candidate must get through all these stages in order to be qualified for the post. The various stages involved in YES Bank Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Online Application
- Personality Profile
- Offer Letter
- Acceptance & Joining
How to Apply?
All the candidates who wish to apply online for YES Bank recruitment 2020 may follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of YES Bank.
- Then, enter the YES Bank career page
- Next, click on job openings.
- Now, check the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Then, click on Apply button if you find yourself suitable for the post.
- Follow the instructions carefully tpo create a new username and password.
- Now, enter the name and all the essential details in the form.
- Finally, save and download the application form for future reference.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!