Table of Contents
Axis Bank has announced the applications from interested candidates for the post of Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist. The bank posted the announcement regarding the vacancy on the 10th of December this year. The job is a full-time contractual one. The people who were waiting for a job vacancy in a bank must apply for the post if the qualification required for this particular post is fulfilled. In this article, we have provided details on AXIS Bank Recruitment 2020 for HR Department Vacancy.
Name of the Bank/ Board – Axis Bank
Name of the post – Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist (HR and Admin)
Number of vacancies – 01
Date to start applying -10th December,2020
AXIS Bank HR Department Post Qualification
The candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field to apply for the post.
Experiences required to apply for the post
A candidate is expected to have an experience for 3 to 8 years. Candidates must read the instructions and conditions given by the examination board before applying for the post. They must also go through the eligibility criteria before hand.
Roles and responsibilities of the job
- The employee must be committed to improve continuously.
- He/she must be capable to create and establish effective work relationship.
- He/she must give value-added recruitment-related advice to the hiring officers to make proper decision regarding hiring individuals.
- The employee must have the calibre to put in place meaningful metrics which will in turn result in better recruitments.
- The candidate must possess good interpersonal skills to have a better communication which his/her colleagues as well as higher officials.
- They should have good theoretical knowledge about work design and logical thinking.
- The candidate must have good knowledge about new technology deployment.
- The employee must be a good team player with a proactive attitude and customer-oriented mindset.
Responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
- To develop, implement, and execute a recruiting strategy to fill current openings and ensure maintenance of optimal manning percentage.
- He/she is responsible to build a pipeline of talent to fill future openings through self-sourcing and other sourcing channels.
- A Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist has the responsibility to facilitate internal hiring processes like referrals and other campaigns.
- He/she is in charge of conducting pre-employment assessments and other checks and he/ she co-ordinates interviews with hiring managers.
- A Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist has the responsibility to optimize talent acquisition process by implementing industry best practices and ensuring compliance with all employment law requirements.
How to apply for the Axis Bank Recruitment 2020?
AXIS Bank Recruitment 2020 OUT – For HR Department Vacancy, know how to apply for the post. The online application to apply for the vacancy at the Axis Bank has already begun from the 10th of December. The vacancy available is for the post of Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist. Given below are the steps that one must follow to complete the registration process without much hassle.
- One: Go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- Two: Click on the career section available on the home screen.
- Three: Find for the notification related to the job you are applying for.
- Four: Click on the notification that you were looking for.
- Five: The notification will appear on the screen.
- Six: The candidates are advised to read the notification carefully.
- Seven: Click on the apply option after completely reading the notification.
- Eight: Create an account and fill the application form with all the necessary details. The candidates are advised to fill the form with the utmost care and attention to avoid any mistakes which would lead to future complications.
- Nine: Once the application form is filled re-check everything and then click on the submit button.
AXIS Bank Recruitment 2020 OUT – For HR Department Vacancy. The notification published by the Axis Bank mentions about a vacancy available for the post of Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist. Interested candidates are supposed to apply for the vacancy soon as the application forms are already available online from the 10th of December,2020. The bank is search of candidates who have good communication skills, leadership qualities as well as the one with good knowledge about the present technologies.
For better understanding of the government competitive exams, download Entri App. Entri App provides a wide range of study methodologies and includes far reaching study techniques to enhance its participant’s ability to crack the competitive exams. If you are one among those government job aspirants, without further delay, Download Entri App and start learning today.