Table of Contents
Export-Import Bank of India is one of the institutions that could be placed on the list of leading financial institutions participating in the financing, facilitating and supporting India’s international trade. Official notification was issued by the EXIM Bank for recruitment to the post of Management trainee (MT) for 2022. Management Trainees (MT) are to be employed into Grade/Scale Junior Management in the role of Deputy Manager after one year of active training. They will get a remuneration of INR 55,000/-. And they have to agree to a personal bond of INR 3 Lakhs that is effective for 1 year after the date of joining the organization as a Management trainee and for at least 5years after being employed in the spot of Deputy Manager.
|Conducting organization||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Position||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Vacancies||Category||Number of vacancies|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||6|
|Application link||Click here|
|Online application link opening date||25/02/2022|
· Female candidates
|Last day for submission of online application and payment of exam registration fees||14.03.2022|
|Month of Written
Exam and interview
|Age profile||Category||Upper age limit|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||28|
|PWD||· UR/EWS – 35 years
· SC/ST – 40
· OBC – 38 years
Best Books for EXIM Bank MT Exam 2022
With the coaching apps, blogs and other internet sources present, study materials like previous question papers, books PDF notes, mock tests etc are available aplenty for any type of competitive examination. Books that focus on a particular exam, in this case, EXIM Bank MT Exam 2022 will try to give you a brief idea about the subunits inside the syllabus. They can be used to lay the foundation for your preparation on which you can build the rest of your knowledge. Given under this paragraph are a few books that you will find useful for your groundwork for the EXIM Bank MT recruitment for the year 2022.
- Nainital Bank Clerks & Management Trainees Exam Prep Book
- Exim Bank MT Preparation Book 2021 Management Trainee Exam Pattern by Examinspect
- Exim Bank MT Preparation Book 2020 Management Trainee Exam Pattern by Examinspect
- IBPS BANK PO MT 2021 Previous Year Solved Paper Practice Papers by Edurise publications
- IBPS: PO/MT (Probationary Officers/Management Trainees) Preliminary Exam by R. Gupta
- Kiran’s Bank Solved Papers PO/MT & SO
Topic-Based Books for EXIM Bank MT Exam 2022
Besides the exam-oriented books in which the entire portion of the syllabus is covered concisely, some books focus on a single subject and delve deeper and wider. They are more useful if you are weak in a particular subject or is preparing for multiple nation-level competitive exams at the same time. But the problem with subject-based books is that you have to find the portions in the book that are relevant to the syllabus of the exam concerned. Studying done using these books should be selective and the candidate should be careful not to waste their time going through units that are present in the books but is irrelevant or less important in the weightage of the exam. Below given are some subject-based books for preparing for EXIM Bank MT Exam 2022
|Subject||Book Name||Author (Publisher)|
Preparation Tips for EXIM Bank MT Exam 2022
Several tricks can make your exam preparation easier and more effective. A few of them are enlisted below this paragraph.
- Make use of shortcut tricks to solve quantitative aptitude and reasoning problems. Direct methods are cumbersome and take up much of your precious time and leave you without enough time to allot to other easier questions.
- Follow 1 or 2 newspapers daily and write down current affairs. This will also give you good financial awareness which can be very beneficial to you during interview rounds and the one year of probation during which your performance will be evaluated before confirmation into the stipulated post.
- Learn all the mathematical tables required and positions of letters in the English alphabet by heart. This will make your calculation easier and faster.
- Attempt mock tests as many as possible for you. This will improve your memory, knowledge and speed.
- Prepare notes in such a way that suits your style of learning and not the other way around. Notes preparation will also help immensely during the period of final revision.
- Practice as many previous year’s papers as possible to get a gist of your strengths and weaknesses before creating your exam preparation strategy.
- Enroll in a coaching center if you are unversed with the contents of the syllabus and the pattern of the exam. Skilled mentors, group studying and talking to experienced peers will give you an extra advantage.
- Make a plan to study all the topics under the syllabus within the limited time we have and do not stray from it.
- Make space for revision in your everyday study timetable.
- Be cautious about negative marks. Do not try to do guesswork. If you are not sure about the answer then it is better to leave the question unattended.
The article above has reviewed the names and sources of different kinds of study materials, especially books for EXIM BANK Management Trainee Recruitment Exam 2022. Now the aspirants can review the syllabus systematically and prepare a plan. Download the Entri app to get updates about the latest government and bank examination notifications and to help you with the preparation for the upcoming tests like EXIM BANK Management Trainee Recruitment Exam 2022.