Table of Contents
IPPB invites online applications through the India Post Payments Bank official website. Aspirants interested in working in the banking industry have various opportunities. IPPB bank is looking for aspirants to fill various positions in Scale 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 on a regular/contract basis. Applications are being filled out via an online application only. Interested aspirants who meet the qualifying eligibility of India Post Payments Bank should apply online by 9 April 2022 at Official Website of IPPB. Online applications for the same were opened on March 26, 2022. Other methods of application will not be accepted.If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our Entri App.
Aspirants can review the information below:
|Notification||IPPB Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts in Scale 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7, Apply Online @ippbonline.com|
|Notification Date||29 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||9 Apr, 2022|
|Organization||India Post Payment Bank Limited|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Banking , Other Funtional Area|
Check IPPB Eligibility Criteria 2022 before applying for the Exam
Best Books for IPPB 2022
The best suitable India Post Payments Bank Books to study for the examination will be discussed in this article. To achieve your dream job easily, study the materials given here. Go through this article to find out which books are best for your preparations.
|Guide for India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) Assistant Manager Prelims Exam||Sura College of Competition|
|Guide for India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) Assistant Manager Prelims Exam||Ramesh Publishing|
|Hindi Medium Guide for India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) Assistant Manager Prelims Exam||Ramesh Publishing|
|Guide for India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) Assistant Manager Prelims Exam||Vidya Prakashan|
|5 Practice Sets for Indian Post Payments Bank Scale – I Preliminary Exam||Disha Publication|
For India Post Payments Bank exam preparation, Make sure that you have the best and most recommended study material. So that you can study the right way.
- Objective Arithmetic is written by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations written by RS Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (latest Edition) written by R S Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning is written by M K Pandey
- Quantum CAT is written by Sarvesh K Verma
- Verbal Reasoning is written by MK Pandey
- High School English Grammar & Composition written by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English is written by SP Bakshi
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations (5th Edition) by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha
Topic-Based Books for IPPB 2022
|Name of Book||Author||Publisher|
|Objective Arithemetic||Rajesh Verma||Arihant Publication|
|Quantum CAT||Sarvesh K Verma||Arihant Publication|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal
& Non-Verbal Reasoning
|Verbal Reasoning||M.K.Pandey||BSC Publication|
|High School English
|Wren and Martin||S.Chand Publication|
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi||Arihant Publication|
|Objective English for
Uma Rani Sinha
|Objective Computer Awareness||Arihant Publication|
Know the IPPB Selection Process 2022 Here
IPPB Preparation Tips 2022
Entri shares some general tips which will help you plan your study routine better before delving into the topic-wise tips.
- Go through the previous year question papers to get a gist about the topics from which maximum questions are asked.
- Start a habit of reading and making notes of new words – this will help you with the English language and the descriptive section too.
- Dedicatedly Prepare a study routine that you follow every day.
- Try minimum two hours daily for solving and practicing questions related to reasoning and quantitative aptitude.
- Don’t avoid mock test schedules as they are important to assess your preparation.
IPPB Topic-wise Preparation tips
Considering all the topics in prelims and mains, Entri created a preparation strategy for each topic:
IPPB Preparation tips for English
- The English section is tougher for India Post Payments Bank Limited when you compare with other competitive exams.
- Improve your vocabulary and make a habit of reading newspapers as many questions asked in this section are based on synonyms, antonyms and spelling errors.
- Important topics include grammar, comprehension, error correction, cloze test and the question that tests your vocabulary.
IPPB Preparation tips for General Awareness
- The general awareness section is comparatively easy.
- Events and topics related to banking, finance and economy are of particular importance while preparing for this section for India Post Payments Bank Limited .
- There are static General Knowledge questions on finance and similar topics, but current affairs are equally important. Study the current affairs from the past 6 months thoroughly to cover all possible questions.
- Read good newspapers and current affairs-based magazines.
- Take note of the gist of the news cuttings to make notes for last-minute revisions.
IPPB Preparation Tips for Reasoning
- This section is common for both prelims and mains of India Post Payments Bank Exam. In the Mains paper, the difficulty level of the questions increases.
- To perfect this section, Practicing is the key.
- The most important topics are syllogism, blood relations, seating arrangements, direction-based questions, analogy, missing characters, data sufficiency, and coding-decoding.
- Start with questions that you are confident will minimize the time required and let you attempt more questions.
- Practice model papers and previous year papers to get used to the pattern of questions and you may even get exact matches from previous years.
Preparation for Quantitative Aptitude
- These are mathematical sections and topics like ratio and proportions, simple interest, age-based problems, profit and loss, time and work are particularly important.
- Memorize the basic mathematical formulas and attempt these formula-based questions.
- To increase your speed and accuracy, Practice regularly.
- Do not try guessing the result.
- Interpretation and Data analysis is a part of these sections but questions are more graphical and trickier.
- Topics related to graphs and pie-chart are important. This section is time-consuming so make a habit of solving at least 5-10 such problems daily and improve your speed.
IPPB preparation tips for Computer Knowledge
- This section is scoring and easy If you have practical skills with computers .
- One or two questions on the history of computers are also asked.
- Abbreviation and computer glossary is also important and questions are asked related to this topic.
Preparation for the India Post Payments Bank exam as per topic is a holistic approach that ensures you have covered the entire syllabus. If you follow a routine dedicatedly, you will have enough time to revise before the India Post Payments Bank exam.
You can access more detailed notes regarding IPPB Recruitment 2022 through our ENTRI Learning App. Keep visiting our page to learn more.