Table of Contents
IPPB, the Indian Post Payments Bank has issued notifications for various posts. IPPB is a government body that is responsible for proving banking services to the citizens of the country without any delay. IPPB also provides services such as virtual debit cards, QR cards, phone banking, SMS banking, and SMS alerts to customers. The current recruitment process will be made for the selection of officers on scales II, III, IV, V, VI, and VII on a regular and contract basis. Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam should choose the online application mode. The last date for applying is 9 April 2022. The bank has also announced that no other mode of application will be accepted or encouraged.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance primarily in the interview that will be conducted by the bank as a part of the selection process. However, the bank has also said that the candidates can also expect group discussions or online test also along with the interview in order to get selected. The List of the selected candidates will be released on the official website of the bank after the selection procedures are over.
Number of Vacancies For Each Posts
- Chief Technology Officer – 1
- AGM ( Enterprise/ Integration Architect)- 1
- Chief Manager ( Digital Technology) -1
- Senior Manager ( Security Administration/ Architect)- 1 Post
- Manager ( Security Administration )- 1 Post
- AGM – Business Solutions Group- 1
- Chief Manager ( Retail Products) 1
- Chief Manager ( Retail Payments) 1
- GM ( Operations)- 1
- Chief Compliance Officer – 1
- Chief Manager ( Finance)-1
The application fee for candidates belonging to the General category is Rs. 750 whereas for the reserved category is Rs. 150. Further details about the application fees are given on the official website along with other notification details. Candidates should make sure that they don’t miss any crucial information about the exam as they are very important during each stage and also for successful completion of the examination.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website of IPPB
- Fill out the application by entering the correct information
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents that are being asked
- Pay the application fees
- Take the printout of the document
IPPB Age Limit
Candidates applying for various posts should also consider that they satisfy the age limit also. The age limit for the various posts mentioned above is different and there will not be any relaxation for the same.
- Manager- 23 to 35 years
- Senior Manager- 26 to 35 years
- Chief Manager – 29 to 45 years
- Assistant General Manager – 32 to 45 years
- Deputy General Manager- 35 to 55 years
- General Manager- 38 to 55 years
Our classes in Entri will help you to pass the IPPB exam with flying colours this time. We have included portions that are really important for the exam and our video classes plus mock tests will help you to know more about the exam pattern. Our faculty members are both experienced and advanced so you will be taught in a way that meets modern standards always. We have also included shortcut tricks in our syllabus to save your time while attending the exam.
The exams will test your knowledge and skills to the maximum and Entri’s classes will help you combat the tensions with ease always. We are promoting a happy learning environment here in Entri and our results are evidence of it