Table of Contents
Bihar State Cooperative Bank has released the official recruitment notification for the post of Assistant (Multipurpose). The recruitment 2021 focuses to fill a total of 200+ vacancies. BSCB invites online application from interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria. Keep on reading to check the eligibility criteria, important dates, application details etc..
|Online registration starts on||09 March 2021|
|Online registration ends on||26 March 2021|
|Closure date for editing application||26 March 2021|
|Last date for printing application||10 April 2021|
|Online fee payment||09 March 2021 to 26 March 2021|
Online examinations: Date to be announced, tentatively on April.
The candidate must be a graduate from any recognized university or board.
- Applicants must belong to the age group between 21 to 33 years (as on 01/01/2021). Candidates must not be born earlier than 02 January 1988 and not later than 01 January 2000 (both days inclusive).
Age relaxation to reserved candidates are given as per the rules by the Govt of India.
- Relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for MBC/WBC/BC candidates as per Bihar State Govt. rule.
- There is no reservation for EX-Serviceman so there is no relaxation in age
and/or fee for them.
- Divyang (Specially abled) candidates shall get age relaxation by 10 years additionally in maximum age limit. Given, She /He will have to produce necessary certificates regarding the same.
- Relaxation of 5 years shall also be given to candidates having work experience in Cooperative Banks registered in Bihar State.
Bank wise position of 200 vacant posts in The Bihar State Co-operative Bank and 11 District Central Cooperative Banks of Bihar state. Candidates can refer more about vacancy distribution from the official recruitment notification.
Successful candidates will be selected as Assistant at BSCB with a salary ranging from Rs.6200 to Rs.31540 (unrevised).
Refer the official notification for more details.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Bihar State Cooperative Bank – Assistant (Multipurpose) exam 2021 will be conducted online and have two parts:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
For the preliminary exam, 100 questions will be asked and the total marks is 100. Candidates are supposed to complete the exam in 1 hour OR 60 minutes. Check the table below for more details.
|Sl no:||Subjects||No: of questions||Marks||Time duration|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
In the case of main examination, a total of 200 questions will be asked and the total mark is 200. The time duration of the exam is 150 minutes. Check the table given below to know the main exam pattern.
|Sl no:||Subjects||No: of questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|2||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|3||General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|5||Quantitative aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
Note: The medium of examination is in both Hindi and English, except that of English Exam(Prelims). For every correct answer, 1 mark shall be awarded and for every negative answer marked, a penalty of 0.25 marks will be deducted (both prelims and mains). The question paper shall be objective multiple choice.
How to apply
Candidates can follow the below steps to submit their online applications or click on the direct links given here.
- Go to the official website of BSCB.
- Click ‘Recruitment’ on the right side of the screen.
- Select ‘Click Here to Apply Online’
- If you are new, register first and then start applying
Candidates are advised to carefully fill the form as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Below given are the examination fee for the post of BSCB Assistant (Multipurpose) exam,
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories: Rs.550/-
Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC and other categories: Rs. 750/-
Entri wishes all the very best for you.
Entri app helps you by giving a wonderful platform where you can start your journey to land on your dream government job. Entri brings every necessary information you need right before your eyes in order to get your dream come true at a very decent subscription. What makes our app the best vernacular teaching platform is that we provide 100% genuine classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at affordable subscriptions.