After you clear the written examination, it is the time to start off your preparation for the IBPS RRB 2020 Interview. Aspirants might become anxious to know what to study to clear the final round. Well now those who are going to appear for the interview, are just a step away from becoming a banker. IBPS RRB interview is the final hurdle in your way to become a banker. It is very important to be extremely good as the first impression is the last impression in the interview process. You will not get a second chance to perform. You have to make the best of what you have and make yourself on the top of the list. This article is dedicated to some important IBPS RRB interview tips. Continue reading to ace your marks in the IBPS RRB 2020 Interview Questions and Answers round.
Click Here Get Free Mock tests for Banking Exams!!!
IBPS RRB 2020 Interview Questions and Answers: Tips
Before we go deep into the tips, let us find out why the interview is conducted before the final selection? Check the objective behind the interview process.
Below mentioned are the few things that are tested in the interview round.
- Your competency for the post applied
- Test of personal insights and attributes
- Experience and expertise in the field
- Enthusiasm and Interest in the banking sector
- Career Goals and ambitions for your job profile
In the interview, you are tested for your presence of mind, ability to tackle a situation, confidence, body language, dressing sense, your behavior, the way you sit and stand, and so on. Read the simple tips to impress the interviewer to fetch marks in this round.
- Make sure before entering the room, you ask for permission to get in. Greet the interviewer with a humble tone and smiling face.
- Don’t panic be relaxed and confident. It is common to get anxious in such situations but the way you handle them creates the difference. Avoid acts like fidgeting with your fingers or slumped shoulders, these are signs of nervousness and lack of confidence.
- Maintaining eye contact with the interviewer is a huge sign of being confident. Make sure of it.
- Sit straight and maintain a good posture.
- Speak properly and clearly with the members present in the interview panel. Don’t be extra fast while answering any of the questions.
- Your dressing speaks a lot about your personality Keep your attire simple with formal clothes.
Keep your dressing smart and neatly pressed. It reveals your personality & attitude towards your commitment to the duties. Do not opt for any casual or fancy attire.
Click Here Get Free Mock tests for Various Government Exams!!
IBPS RRB 2020 Interview Questions and Answers
Important Questions and Answers
Most of the answers to these questions may vary from person to person. Make sure you are genuine when you prepare the answer for the same. Prepare appropriate answers to these questions before attending the Interview.
- Brief about yourself.
- Reason to join the Banking sector?
- What are your hobbies?
- A few years down the lane, where do you see yourself in the banking sector?
- Why are you leaving your previous job? (For experienced candidates)
- Where do you see yourself five years from today?
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to join RRB or Regional Rural Bank?
- Why should we hire you?
- If you get better options in the future, will you leave this job?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Questions related to your previous job
- Questions on terms of banking etc.
- Keep yourself updated with the GK, banking awareness, current affairs, and all that is happening around.
- If you are were working elsewhere, make sure you have complete knowledge about your job.
Be thorough with your field of education and the purpose of doing it.
- Prepare brief answers and reply smartly. Remember first impression is the last impression. We hope these simple tips will help you sail through IBPS RRB PO Interview.
Download Entri app to get free mock tests for various competitive exams!!!
Discussion about this post